Bourne Ultimatum

Ok this is the third movie in the series
Here is a little info on it

All he wanted was to disappear. Instead, Jason Bourne is now hunted by the people who made him what he is. Having lost his memory and the one person he loved, he is undeterred by the barrage of bullets and a new generation of highly-trained killers. Bourne has only one objective: to go back to the beginning and find out who he was. Now, in the new chapter of this espionage series, Bourne will hunt down his past in order to find a future. He must travel from Moscow, Paris, Madrid and London to Tangier and New York City as he continues his quest to find the real Jason Bourne--all the while trying to outmaneuver the scores of cops, federal officers and Interpol agents with him in their crosshairs.

Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release

Logline: Legendary assassin Jason Bourne uncovers mysteries of his past, which puts him in the cross-hairs of a superkiller.

Genres: Action/Adventure, Thriller, Adaptation and Sequel

Release Date: August 3rd, 2007 (wide)

Distributors: Universal Pictures

Production Co.: Kennedy/Marshall Company, Ludlum Entertainment

Studios: Universal Pictures

Filming Locations: New York, New York, USA, Madrid, Spain ,Paris, France, London, England
Riga, Latvia, Tangier, Morocco, Toronto, Canada, Berlin, Germany

Produced in: United States

Here is a link also to one of it's trailers

Bourne Ulitimatum Trailer

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, I've been here alot and I just saw this thread. Anyway too much of a good thing sucks sometimes, but maybe it will be a great movie.

@ Mentally Unstable, you threw away the site and it's almost school time.

Nori

This movie was definitely sick. I liked it, and I went like 5 other girls and they liked it lol. I'm actually watching Bourne Supremacy now because I never saw it, and I watched Bourne Identity earlier...cause I never saw it lol. But, even though I didn't see the first 2, the 3rd one still somewhat made sense and was mad good.

Entombment

Oh yeah. Great movie. I was on some Xanax when I saw it, but it was still good. I kinda faded in and out. Alot of fight/action scenes. Definitely had a nice plot twist as well, and an interesting ending to the series

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ August 10, 2007, 5:04 PM) [snapback]10565[/snapback]</div>
Oh yeah. Great movie. I was on some Xanax when I saw it, but it was still good. I kinda faded in and out. Alot of fight/action scenes. Definitely had a nice plot twist as well, and an interesting ending to the series[/b]
Watch them somehow make a sequel....

Entombment

Wouldn't surprise me. But, with a title like 'Ultimatum,' it wouldn't really make sense. Considering the definition is an 'end all' decision kinda thing

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ August 10, 2007, 9:43 PM) [snapback]10574[/snapback]</div>
Wouldn't surprise me. But, with a title like 'Ultimatum,' it wouldn't really make sense. Considering the definition is an 'end all' decision kinda thing[/b]

Bourne Ultimatum 2

Bourne Ultimatum Resurrection

Bourne Ultimatum Unfinished Business

Bourne Ultimatum Mutamitlu

Swiss

function Swiss()
All I did was just write some random stuff, yea it wounldn't but directors can do whatever, so they could make it possible. :mellow: