Button set request for Life Style skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr rawrzorz!~ :badass:

Some of the people using the Life Style skin have probably noticed the grey standard buttons. Well, they were conversions from Arabic and are lacking, well, their own style. I know, I know, it's not going to be as big project as making a banner or a signature, but think about it in a different way! Soon hundreds of people will see and click your work everyday! Nya, right? Sadly, it does mean some work, since there's more then one button to make. Oh my gosh, Inoryte? Anyway, here are the currents buttons so you know what is needed. Oh, the filenames and extensions must be the same, just in case, rawr~

The lucky winner will get a RAINBOW name for a week, nya~

Yeah, I'm too lazy to add more colours too it, it would be easier if I could just insert a Java script >.>

/dancedance​

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
question. am i just suppose to make the button's err icon or im suppose to make the buttons and do the coding?

if its just the icons i could make em...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Nope, only the buttons. No coding or anything is required. It would help if they had same names and were in gif format though~

Just look at the other 2 skins, they have their own fancy buttons, rawr~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']Nope, only the buttons. No coding or anything is required. It would help if they had same names and were in gif format though~

Just look at the other 2 skins, they have their own fancy buttons, rawr~[/QUOTE]

hmm i could try...not gif from me though.

i will give you my results later. Hope you are available still in 1hours

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I should update the first post to show the old grey buttons, but I'm too lazy. Anyway, anyone who feels that could do better themed buttons, feel free to make them~

The buttons are cool, but I don't think it's smart to just put an image and assume people know what it links to (eg. the Multi-Quote button)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Wwgeaf']Id love to help... but telling me the sizes the buttons should be will be easier for me... ^___^ is it possible?[/quote]Rawr, you can either right click a button and save it, and then check, or just go with intuition. The sizes can be different from what I noticed.

[quote name='Hadriel']The buttons are cool, but I don't think it's smart to just put an image and assume people know what it links to (eg. the Multi-Quote button)[/quote]

I will get to it soon.

[quote name='Emeralda']The sizes can be different from what I noticed.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, they could? No wonder.

Oh well, the ones I submitted were just bare basic ones, since I thought that was what you were looking for. But pics are fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.