Character Hairstyles

B StAR

2D Complex.
They are colorful, they defy gravity, and they look too dang good. So what kind of anime/manga hairstyle do you desire and do you think you can make it a reality?

The color black to me is a bit boring so I would like some color maybe blue like Konata from Lucky Star. Spikes and high maintenance hair gives me a headache (because of the gel and the time it takes to make it right) so I love low maintenance hair. The hairstyles I mostly like is natural looking hairstyles.

Pink, blue, and white hair for lolis. Preferably long as well.

Other than that I really don't care about a character's hair.

I would want just black hair, probably like Rukia's and it's possible for me. Just put my hair up in a ponytail, then let it down, and tada! XD

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
Blue, simple hair is win on my opinion. Pink, red, blonde, and white, depends of the character mostly, but I like them too.

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
hmm.. dunno. i wanna get rid of my stupid rukia look alike hairdo

Something white possibly , but no such that it makes me look old

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i already emulate every character with a bowl cut even though i dont have one. i dont really have a problem with that, it makes it easy to cosplay for certain characters.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
[quote name='setsuna']long hair, no matter what color, it just has to be long[/QUOTE]

i have long hair.... past the middle of my back.

what do i win?? (stereotypical guitar player)

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
[quote name='Screw']i have long hair.... past the middle of my back.

what do i win?? (stereotypical guitar player)[/QUOTE]

Nothing, since you're a guy! XD

personally the long hair is always the coolest (like mine:D) but the spiky kind is also really cool and its strange to see what hair colors they go for. Its like they randomly choice a color and then just put it in there I always find that funny.