Chronicles of Siriko - Reborn [OOC]

Andre Valias

Salamander with weird Tatoos. D:
[MENTION=1859]Angron[/MENTION]:
Oh right, sorry. xD
Well... With the exception of Angron, Xiga and myself... Because we have good reasons...
GET YOUR POSTS DONE!!!! >:U

Andre Valias

I told you so, Blood God. >.>
Wait, did I?
Yes, I believe I did. o.o

Buuuuuuuut...
@Ender Alpha:
You on the other hand, have no excuse at all sir. I demand a post the moment you are able. >o>

Otherwise...
I will post again and introduce more charries. owo
Muhahaha! >;3

Name:
My name is Rose Marie...
Race:
I am a Hume Imperial...
Starsign:
I was born under the Servant Starsign...

Appearance:
(Getting a Pic...)
I have pale skin, green eyes, long layered chestnut hair, which I usually tie to one side. I wear poor tattered clothing as well...
Height:
I'm 5 '6" ft tall...
Weight:
I weigh 140 lbs...
Background:
I was born into a poor family and I went to work at a young age in the Inn when my father became ill. My father died two years afterwards and my mother just couldn't take the extra burden of extra responsibilities and committed suicide not long after. I had stayed on, loyal and faithful through the whole ideal, loving my father dearly. When my father died, it shattered my heart and tore me apart. But it made me stronger, and I kept a brave face and worked even harder at the Inn to keep me going. But now I live in the Twiddle Leaf Inn in Iruit Village at which I work at, because I just couldn't make the money to keep our small home anymore, ever since my parents passed away. I became emotionally stronger and being ready to work when asked, and even more...
Equipment:
I wear the same tattered clothing most days whilst working at the Inn and otherwise, with a small iron knife at my waist.

Skills:

I'm good at Cooking, Cleaning, Stealth and Speechcraft, not sure of anything else...
Class:
I'm a Servant.
Faction:
I'm Independent, but I work for the Twiddle Leaf Inn.
Theme:
Sweet Meadow-Play Flutes and Forest Lutes playing a sweet lulling ballad...
Mount:
I can't afford any horses at all...
I'm in the Twiddle Leaf Inn of Iruit Village in Sedonia.

Andre Valias

Muahaha! More Charrie Sheets! >:D

Character Template
Name: Erisalia
Race: Angeal
Starsign: Angeal

Appearance:
Erisalia is a beautiful graceful Angeal, he wings with feathers as pure white as snow and her skin soft olive with a smooth complexion. Her eyes are as crystal blue as the stars on a rare night sky and her short fair blonde hair goes down to her shoulders. She wears fine light blue elegant shirt and pants, with Sky Steel boots and bracers.
Height: 5'9" ft
Weight: 147 lbs
Background:
(WIP)

Equipment:
Sky Steel Sword and Buckler, beautifully and elegantly shaped with tiny aquamarine mysticite and arcanite crystals imbedded in its surface. She wears fine light blue clothing, Sky Steel Boots and Bracers with a Sky Steel Amulet with a Aquamarine Mysticite Gem imbedded into it.

Skills:
Restoration, Light Magic, Blade, Acrobatics, Light Armour, Speechcraft, Summoning, Shaping.
Class: Exile
Faction: Independent - Exile
Theme: Hymn of Fayth
Mount: None
Location: Eradia - Ithien Woodlands - Somewhere in Ithien Hollow

Character Template
Name: Shaper Gaius Prentius
Race: Hume - Imperial
Starsign: Griffin

Appearance:

As seen above, only with rich fine burgundy robes with gold trimming and the Shaper Symbol emblazoned on the back.
Height: 6'1" ft
Weight: 192 lbs
Background:
The Shapers are a new class of mage, researching the hidden essences behind life and "shaping" it. This new sect of mages, have surfaced into Vana Diel, creating their own faction set apart from the powerful Mages Guild. Stretching out from the Shaper City of Valeiya and the Fortress of Gehenna, these mages are devoted to their new found magical power and are fanatical in their ways to protect it, perhaps even heretical. The Shapers are so secretive as to execute outsiders unknown to them who are trying to learn of their secrets, forming the Shaper Council to orchestrate both their movements and their secrets well with their own laws, barring certain things that they deem illegal for their own reasons. This Sect of Shapers aren't seen as a threat, and the Archmages of the Mages Guild deem them as safe mages in general. It is the Shapers that go Rogue, or independent, that must be destroyed on both concerns by the Shaper Council and the Mages Guild.

The art of Shaping unique to the Shapers is a kind of magic that involves spinning and weaving both the magickal and arcane essences of the world into living matter, which can be almost anything. This magic is found to be rather intriguing, but the firm hand of the Shaper Council keeps the art of Shaping from falling into the hands of those outside of the select few chosen for this magic. Shaping usually sees the creation of tools, food, animals and other living beings, generally known as creation. Through the brave and persistent experimentation of the Shapers, new types of creations are being discovered by the passing day. And ever more does this present magic threaten the world should it go rogue.
-------------------------------
Shaper Gaius Prentius is a high standing Shaper who directly serves the Shaper Council of the Mainland in Valeiya and Gehenna. Hailing from the Noble Imperial family of Prentius in the cosmopolitan province of the Imperial Empire, it was no surprise when the Shaper Council sought to trust this man with the secrets of Shaping. Gaius proved to be an exceptional shaper the moment he stepped into the Collegium of Shaping in Valeiya. His creations proved to be more efficient and controlled than any other Shaper, even the teachers that taught at the Collegium. There was no doubt in the Shaper Council's mind that this man was truly somebody to keep in sight.

Over the time from his graduation at the age of 21, Gaius Prentius chose to be a teacher at the Collegium, providing the students with much better understanding of Shaping. At the age of 54, the current Collegium headmaster of the time offered his seat to Gaius, who decided to turn down the offer. Gaius showed how different he was to most Shapers, who were mostly power hungry even at the slightest and quite arrogant. Gaius was much more humble and content with his position, and continued to teach until the age of 65.

After those ten years since turning down the position of headmaster, another had come and taken the deceased headmaster's place and implaced new rules into the Collegium. Under these even more strict rules, the students had lost what little left was their joy in their study, and many of the students both lax and serious were expelled under these new decrees. Gaius did whatever he could to protect his beloved students, he and many other teachers, but it was then he was to suffer the same fate as his pupils had. One year after Master Tawral became Headmaster, he framed Gaius under his new rules and had him thrown out of the Collegium. Gaius said one last goodbye to the few students he knew were still left in the Collegium and left the halls at last. His future seemed uncertain after that.

Only a week of sitting down and writing memoirs in the study of his comfortable home in the Imperial City, capital of his homeland, Gaius received a sealed letter from the Shaper Council, offering him a new "position" and requesting he be in the presence of the Council itself in Gehenna. Gaius packed his bags again and said goodbye to his home, setting off to the Fortress of the Shaper Council. He had never been there, having spent his whole Shaper life in Valeiya. When he arrived, he was greeted warmly and welcomed into the great hall of Gehenna. It was there he stood on the glowing mosaic of the Shaper Symbol before the Shaper Council itself he received his position. A position to directly serve the Shaper Council.

For the next eight years onward, Gaius has served the Shaper Council and aided them in anything they required on the occasion, things ranging from investigations and purges of rogue matters, to spreading the influence of Shaper rule to small settlements near Valeiya and Gehenna. It is in the present year that Gaius has received his newest task. To take with him a potential apprentice, Erlin Denford, and set out to the Isle of Siriko and establish a foothold there, alongside fellow Shapers. It is here, their stories begin.

Gaius is a very humble and good-hearted old man who still has plenty of knowledge and wisdom from his schooling days. Although being very different to the arrogant part of the Shapers, Gaius is still very similar in how many secrets he keeps well hidden, and is quite as much more cunning than any other known Shaper. Gaius is a little more lenient on revealing the secrets of Shaping, but he only does so on the vision that Shaping might be used for good.

Equipment:
Gaius wears traditional Shaper Robes with the symbol of the Shapers emblazoned on the back and doeskin shoes. His robes are coloured burgundy red, with gold trimmed adornments on the sleeves and robes. He carries a vashite gold trimmed staff that flows with fiery magicite. In some cases when Gaius may face melee, he keeps a vashite gold trimmed shortsword. In most cases though, Gaius has the aid of creations to protect him.

Skills: Shaping, Alchemy, Conjuration, Mysticism, Alteration, Destruction, Speechcraft, Mercantile
Class: Shaper
Faction: Shapers
Theme: N/A
Mount: White Horse
Location: Eradia - Carian Meadows - On the Road near Ser Roderick Hammersfeldt

Sub-Character/Companion Template
Name: Splinterfang
Race: Creation - Artila
Starsign: Created on the starsign of the Serpent.

Appearance:
Height: 3'9" ft
Weight: 156 lbs
Background:
Splinterfang was the first real creation, other than practice ones, created by Gaius Prentius. He had shaped Splinterfang for the Final Shaping Certificate Examinations when it was required he create his preferred creation the best he could to be examined by the examiners. When Gaius passed, he lightly defied the rules to absorb his creation after the examinations, seeing it as barbaric to absorb his own creation after only just shaping it. The examiners finally let Gaius keep the Artila he had shaped after a heated debate that Gaius won. Gaius christened the Artila with the name Splinterfang, named after one of it's fangs that looked cracked and flawed. From that point onward, Splinterfang loyally remained by Gaius' side, bonding more closely than Shapers usually do with their creations.

Equipment: None. All an Artila uses is its acidic spit and mangling fangs.

Skills: Absorption, Sneak, Hunting, Fang
Class: Creation
Faction: Shapers - Shaper Gaius
Theme: N/A
Mount: None
Location: Eradia - Carian Meadows - On the Road near Ser Roderick Hammersfeldt

Character Template
Name: Erlin Denford
Race: Hume - Breton
Starsign:
Dragon

Appearance:
Height: 6'2" ft
Weight:
165 lbs
Background:
A budding Shaper Apprentice, Erlin was thankful but curious when the Shaper Council directly took him out of his FSC Examinations, especially since he had just skimmed the basing of Master Tawal's rules and risked expulsion, plus failed to study Shaping well enough. It was to his surprise, and excitement, when he was told he was to accompany Shaper Gaius Prentius as his apprentice. Erlin had heard well of Gaius from a few teachers at the Collegium and had always wished to meet him. How fortunate of Erlin to have his wish come true in a much more further manner.

Erlin was born into a middle class family in his homeland of Everguard. Life there for Erlin was simple and plain as he lived with his small family consisting of his parents and his younger sister. They had a small farm in the highlands where they tended to sheep, cattle and wheat crop. Money was not a luxury nor was it a daily income. Erlin and his family lived quite average and kept to the village near their farm.

Then came the day when a letter had been sent. Erlin was 17 years old when the letter came requesting Erlin travel to Valeiya. His parents were rather cautious of this letter and left it alone, not telling Erlin of what had come. About a week later, a noble man with navy blue robes knocked on the door of their farmhouse and introduced himself as Eorwich, one of many Shapers. Over that fateful morn, Eorwich explained the letter and the situation in which requested for Erlin. When he heard of this, Erlin was all the more eager to follow Eorwich to the city of Valeiya, and finally escape the boring farm life he had always known, despite his love for the farm and the animals he had once taken care of. With one last goodbye to his family, Erlin set off with Eorwich to Valeiya.

It was there in the bustling streets of the first city Erlin had ever seen, Eorwich lead Erlin to the Collegium of Shaping and inducted him into the Collegium. Over those next three years, Erlin studied in the halls of the Collegium, under the harsh mandate of the Collegium Headmaster Tawal. Over those few years, Erlin managed to make a small reputation for himself as a rather cheerful and relaxed lazy boy in the Collegium, only barely keeping just inside the boundaries of Tawal's laws. Eorwich occasionally came in to check on Erlin each year, only to leave the halls with grin on his face and a small chuckle in his voice.

Two of those three years, Erlin had barely just managed to pass each of the yearly tests and keep in good line with most of his teachers. But the FSC Examinations in the present year were going to be the first test he would actually flunk and fail, leading to him being cast out back into the farm life once more. Erlin tried his best to study, but his reputatin had attracted followers that he wished to continue impressing and thus lead to him not getting much knowledge crammed in at all for the examinations. But only three days to the FSC Examinations, Eorwich directly intervened and took Erlin out of the Collegium, telling a relieved Erlin that he was to serve as an apprentice to Gaius Prentius.

It is in the present year that with renewed vigor and adventurous spirit, Erlin accompanies Gaius Prentius on his travel to Siriko, learning much more about Shaping under Gaius' slight-stern hand and humorous sociability than he did in the steel clasp of the Collegium. But Erlin doesn't know what the future holds for him in Siriko.

Rather laid back and cheerful in general, Erlin is quite the joker and has quite a good sense of humour that he shares with his mentor Gaius. The two have their occasional jokes, Erlin still striving for a laugh when Gaius wishes to seriously teach Erlin on some occasions. Erlin lacks almost every cold steel value the Shapers have, but Gaius cares naught but only for Erlin to learn Shaping well, to use it for good and to keep it under the laws of Shaping.
Equipment:
Erlin wears average middle class clothing, a blue tunic with red over shirt, dark pants and leather boots. He carries a steel dagger with him at all times, but usually uses magic.

Skills:
Shaping, Alchemy, Conjuration, Mysticism, Alteration, Destruction, Speechcraft, Mercantile
Class: Shaper Apprentice
Faction:
Shapers - Shaper Gaius - Apprentice
Theme:
N/A
Mount:
Bay Horse
Eradia - Carian Meadows - Accompanying Shaper Gaius - On the Road near Ser Roderick Hammersfeldt

Andre Valias

@Angron :
I posted for you. Read and weep in despair. >: D
As Roderick notices they're being followed. o.o
Second paragraph good ser, unless you want to read about a lone Angeal a fair distance away from where Roderick is. o-o

I do not weep! I an the Primarch of the World Eaters! I am the most dealiest thing ever! YOU can weep good ser, as your head is mounted on my banner!

Andre Valias

I do not weep! I an the Primarch of the World Eaters! I am the most dealiest thing ever! YOU can weep good ser, as your head is mounted on my banner!

another not very long post... what's with all these people and magic? I'ma be racist against magic just for shits and giggles
I love "dealy" things! They're just so funny! xP
But yes, shits and giggles are always hilarious. xD

[MENTION=1898]EnderAlpha[/MENTION]:
I hadn't posted yet, and my reason is... uuuhm... Lazyness?
Your reason lacks merit. >o>

My thoughts exactly. xP
Seriously though, get your post done man. Raieon's on side waiting for some random to come out of nowhere. >.>

Andre Valias

Prophecy of L'Darr Ankar, Last High Tetra Priest of the Tempest Order - Dated 1E202
The fall of the twin kings of our land,
In a great cascade of distrust and dissent.
But someday the Shadow's will be revealed,
Their plots and puppets exposed to the world,
The conspiracy of Shadow's hunger shown.

And in that time that comes ever closer,
Unknown heroes from various worlds difference,
Will unite themselves and in the end, Azadia as well.
The Caieons will once again be bonded together,
Their souls ready to serve the return of the King.

For there is still hope, the oppressors will be cast down,
But not completely destroyed, not for their crimes.
Instead they will be proven wrong of their ways,
And their warrior queen will return to her rightful place.
Thus forth leading to the re unity of Siriko.

And thus I prophesize, that peace and prosterity,
Are not a distant and passing day dream.
Await that day brothers and sisters,
The day our King returns.
Look for the blaze of Rainbows across the glorious sky.

For that is the day of our salvation.