Claim Your Anime Character

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Will go BYE BYE in a week. It has been in-active, so i think it is time to let some one start it fresh again.........

Give new members a chance to claim. Maybe someone will have some fun rules.

anyway, be prepared to edit your sigs and stuff as needed..

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Yeah, i think we should give others a chance..... I;m not gonna re-do the thread, i'll wait to see if someone else posts it, so it'll gain better interest

I have a few possible ideas to make it better but I don't really want to run the next thread.

Should I post them here or what?

Okay.

One of the main problems with the original character claiming method is that everyone is aloud to own too too many characters. So when new members join and there are already 20+(Depending on how old/big the forum is) members with 5 claimed characters each. Which severely limits new member's choices.

So I suggest that members should only be aloud a maximum of 1 claim. That way not only does that increase the amount of choices new people have that a character they like hasn't been claimed but it also makes each claim more valuable since you only get one choice.

Secondly I think it would be neat if instead of just having text in your sig saying "I claimed X" that the GFX team(Or anyone who volunteers) could make small 300-50(Just a suggested size) banners for people who claimed characters. Like a small sig, but it also has text saying "M claimed C". With "M" being the member's name and "C" being the characters name.

And, it's not pocky. They're fried chicken skins. O.O

Last edited: