Clannad Fanclub

Ray

无限之剑制
lols true I guess game is fun I want a kyou sig now x.x

Any more questions I can try to transate the whole thing?

Kenzou

pink spider
DO want.

Is her path translated in the patch you linked on AB?
Yes it is, as far as i know everything has been translated other than the After Story. Kyou's route is great though. I've played over half the routes and never run into any mistranslated parts. Just some grammar problems because the translators haven't gone into the editing phase yet.

Kenzou

pink spider
You've been added.

So I just watched episode 18. Basically the whole thing is over. Nagisa is back in school and the other girls realize that they have no chance with Tomoya. So now the race to win Tomoya's heart is over. Tomoyo will activate the Drama Club and Nagisa will be happy. Then of course Tomoya and Nagisa will get together.

Good episode though, Ryou and Kyou crying was quite sad.

Ray

无限之剑制
You've been added.

So I just watched episode 18. Basically the whole thing is over. Nagisa is back in school and the other girls realize that they have no chance with Tomoya. So now the race to win Tomoya's heart is over. Tomoyo will activate the Drama Club and Nagisa will be happy. Then of course Tomoya and Nagisa will get together.

Good episode though, Ryou and Kyou crying was quite sad.
I shall kill kyo ani now they made her cry *is angry*

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
I had a lot of mixed feelings about this episode.. but I will keep from saying much because of spoilers. I will say though, I hate Ryou a lot; so I'm glad she cried. But Kyou... ; ;

Kenzou

pink spider
I actually like Ryou. I liked her in Kappei's route(Game only). Ryou is a very good person imho. I just didn't like how Kyou kept pushing her forward. But now its over. Nagisa will get the rest. Hopefully the last 2 episodes are of the after Story.

Last edited:

Ray

无限之剑制
yea I agree the anime took so many good parts outta kyou/ryou's route which pisses me off alot also Tomoyo's is like nonexistence

Kenzou

pink spider
Woot, we almost have the same amount of members as the Bleach FC. lol

New topic? How about how you would like to have seen Clannad end.

I would have liked to see the Tomoyo route. So then Tomoyo After could be animated.