Clannad Fanclub

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
Has anyone else been completely annoyed by Fuuko in the past few episodes? She used to be my favorite character, but now I just can't stand her.

[quote name='Syanaide']Has anyone else been completely annoyed by Fuuko in the past few episodes? She used to be my favorite character, but now I just can't stand her.[/QUOTE]

Her random appearances ruin the moment, though I liked it in episode 18.

I agree, i thought her arc was epic, and at the end i was a little choked up. But now she comes back often, and it totally ruins the effect of her arc.

I didnt really have a problem with her before.....But I seriously really hate her ever since Tomoya started liking her >_>..I know it surely was to happen eventually, but I wished it happened later on in the series..I wanted to see much more of Tomoyo =/

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
[quote name='Ray']lols same here kyou and tomoyo wre my favorites yet its all over now[/QUOTE]

Same. D:

But I have the game now and I haven't finished any good endings yet.(I screwed up once cause I accidentally chose something that made it so he'd fall for the landlady).

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I already beat the landlady one...(I think) That is if he's suposed to be rejected... Lawl. It was the shortest one...

I'm doing Kyou's next. I'm still doing Tomoyo's.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Yukine? Is that like the consoler girl?

Is it like I have to unlock them or something or is it just my choice. I'm going to do every single one anyway. O-o