Clannad Movie...

Ray

无限之剑制
lols well sorry to burst your bubble and don't take my comment seriously but it blows its nothing more then a averge harem anime with terrible graphics and plot I mean theirs hardly any at all....

I'll probably watch this in the next few days but as it's being done by Toei Animation(Kanon 2002, Air Movie) I'm not really expecting much out of it.

lols well sorry to burst your bubble and don't take my comment seriously but it blows its nothing more then a averge harem anime with terrible graphics and plot I mean theirs hardly any at all....
O__O

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
If you are a fan, I don't think it would matter to watch it or not, you just want it cause it has Clannad in the name... Thats the only reason why I watch it...

Ray

无限之剑制
That is true clannad fans will watch it even if it striaght fail.

only thing good its a bit more tomoyo thats all rest = crap

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Wait so now you think Clannad is a crap harem ray? I thought you liked Clannad? Are you just mad the the series has gone down the path for Tomoya and Nagisa?

Ray

无限之剑制
I meant the movie is crap

the anime is so -so for me now

The game is epic forever I love it so much and Tomoyo after is awesome as well

Overall I still love clannad xD

Hmm, I've watched the first 20 minutes so far and while the art is actually pretty good on it's own it just looks bad when compared to Kyo-Ani's version.

And I also dislike all these weird "camera" angles they've spread through out the whole thing. I really liked the unorthodox animation style in Ef - A Tale of Memories because the whole show was suppose to be a romantic drama with a psychological spin. But here it just seems really really out of place.

Rick

Whatchamacallit
I actually thought its bad at first since KyoAni not the one make it, but it seems they fill me up with great storyline in which whatchamacallit ark (sorry, forgot which ark they using in this movie :3)
It makes me drop alotsa tears and totally enjoyable...only demerit point is their camera angel..animation quality and is it me, or there's one more person missing in this movie? Oh well...