Code Geass FC

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
yeah but I want them to save Kallen! lol. But watching Lulu interact with the Knights of the Round where only Suzaku knows who he is (for sure) will be really amusing.

There is a possibility of Kallen be memory wiped liked Lulu was and becoming Zero's enemy. I saw a spoiler pic of her in a britannian looking dress like last week or something so it hints her being with Britannia. However, I really hope she gets rescued and brought back to Lulu's side where she belongs.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well for that to happen they would need to take her to the Emperor and I really don't think Sasuke would do that since he is all about morals and doing whats right (even though his logic on how to do things are ignorant and childish), he would know that this would be a fate worse than death to Kallen and wouldn't allow the idea to be brought up also he has had chances to kidnap Kallen and never did anything to hurt her since he doesn't see her as an evil person.

Also that memory erasing geass can be recovered from and I think C.C. can do this because look at Lulu his was only erased until he came in contact with C.C. and she made physical contact with him again.

Oh and I'm not trying to make Sauske sound like a hero, he's totally a hypocritical dumb ass with severe visions of grandeur.

I didnt know Sasuke was in Code Geass.lol

Maybe he wont, but he is all about following orders and all that crap and if the emperor orders him to bring her to him then he will do it. And the emperor might just do that to be an ass to Lulu, he seem like the kinda guy who would want to take everything away from him.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
yeah, but if that happens I feel sorry for Lulu's enemy's because he will really be destruction incarnate. It will give him enough Malice to go wild especially since they already took Nunally away from him taking the girl he is kinda maybe (lol) starting to have feelings for away will will... LULU SMASH! ARRRRRGRRRR!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol I wouldn't be so sure, you must not remember her much in season 1, she doesn't have much dialog at times but she shows a lot of her thoughts through her face. She was jelous when looking at Lulu and Shirley in season one and Lulu is the only person to call her by her real name which when he did this something in her (emotionally) changed.

C.C. definitely has some feelings for Lulu even though she would never admit them under normal circumstances.

Yea, I definitely believe CC cares about Lulu. Remember when she kissed him back at the end of season one. And Kallen is definitely starting to have feelings for him. I remember back in an recent episode when CC and Lulu went off together, Kallen gave a fairly jealous looking glance at them.

As for who Lulu has feelings for, thats a toss up. He has shown signs of feelings for both. I have no doubt he cares about Kallen since otherwise he probably wouldn't be so determined to get her back, but it might be just as a friend or it may be something more. What I've noticed is they are pushing the LuluXKallen pairing in R2 where as they were pushing the LuluXCC pairing in season 1.

Guess we will have to wait and see who Lulu chooses in the end.

Well, Shirley is going to die in the next couple episodes(probably this coming ep). Revealed by a magazine scan. Now Lulu will have something else to want revenge for and he vows to destroy the geass cult to get it. Dont know how exactly she dies, but it said:

Turn 14 - Geass Hunting

Shirley, whose fate was twisted by Geass, died for Geass.

To avenge her death, Lelouch determines to the annihilate the Geass Cult.

With the information from Rolo and Jeremiah, he found out the Cult's headquarter and rushes into it.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I don't know, it seems like a lot to happen in 1 episode, I mean we know she is going to remember everything due to the Geass canceling powers of Orange but her dying when there are already like 5 other big things going on kinda makes me think it'd be to many cooks in the kitchen you know?

We have Kallen captured, supper Orange and V.V., Cornelia and wtf she's up to, the emperor trying to destroy the planet of the god's (I think that's what he called it), Nunnally still with the enemy, I could keep going.

The thing is the show is at it's half way mark and there is just way too much going on, a death like this now would just seem out of place imo.

Well, there is no reason to believe the magazine scan is fake and most fans have accepted it as real, many fans are quite upset by it.

As for Cornelia, she is trying to clear Euphie's name by finding out stuff about geass. Thats what she said in the preview of this weeks ep.

[spoil]Well Shirley is dead. She died in Lulu's arms. She forgave him and confessed her love for him right before it. Looks like Rollo did it. Also looks like Orange is on Lulu's side now.[/spoil]

[spoil]I don't believe Orange is really on Lulu's side.

I don't think it was Rollo.

I think Orange is fooling Lulu and Viletta is the one who killed her kinda like when she was dreaming or whatever.

It was really sad even though I'm all about LuluxKallen it made my eyes a little watery![/spoil]

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
yeah I like luluxkallen but I would of also liked a luluxshirley just cause her love for him was so pure and true and she was such a pure soul.

Also I don't think we've seen the last of Shirley, I keep thinking of how she repeated if I'm reborn I will still love you and and if it would be alright for her to keep loving him. That just seemed to me to repetitive and out there to not have some type of foreshadowing in it.

Also if you look at the ED Shirley has white wings like n angel but if you think about what they call the people of the other planet "Gods" it doesn't seem to far fetched that she'll somehow get some more screed time int the Code Geass series.

Oh and damn you Orange if he wanted to join Lulu then why the hell didn't he just call out a meeting to Lulu instead of making a huge scene and looking like he's out to kill him.

Yea, I'm also a LuluXKallen fan.

I agree that Orange isnt really on Lulu's side and that seems to be the opinion of most of the Code Geass fan community.

I dont think Viletta had anything to do with the murder. She was shown at the underground secret intelligence place just a little before Shirley's death so I dont think she was responsible. Though it is possible since it is anime that she was able to get there that fast. But my question would be why would she kill Shirley?

I still believe Rollo was responsible until proven otherwise.

As for Shirley coming back, I dont think it will happen. Though some recent spoilers said Marianne will be making an appearance in the next few episodes when Lulu is transported to the World of C or whatever the Gods world is called. Supposedly Lulu faces forces he cant compete against and Marianne appears before him to save him.

Ep. 14 synopsis

[spoil]Rollo killed Shirley. Its confirmed, he admits it in the new ep

Suzaku visits Kallen. Tells Kallen that Lulu killed Shirley(another reason why Suzaku is an idiot). Tries to get Kallen to confess that Lulu is Zero again. Threatens to use refrain on her.

Lulu and the black knights attack the geass cult HQ. Slaughter a bunch of women and children.

Lulu and Rollo fight VV who is piloting Siegfried. Lulu seems to be trying to get Rollo killed as payback for him killing Shirley.

Cornelia fights along side the black knights. Dont know if she is aware that it is them or not. She gets in trouble and Orange-kun saves her.

At the end big doors open and Lulu goes inside. Surprised to be faced with his father, the emperor.[/spoil]

My thoughts

[spoil]I was right about Rollo. He's a deadman walking now.

Suzaku has stooped to a new low threatening to use refrain on Kallen. He really is turning into quite the bastard.

Interesting to see if Cornelia joins up with the black knights. That would be a shocker.

Wonder what will happen between lulu and his dad[/spoil]

Edit:potential spoilers for upcoming events

[spoil]Ougi meets up with Viletta during the Super United States' takeback of Japan, and begins to doubt Zero.

Suzaku says he wants to meet Lelouch.

Schneizel was doubting Suzaku, and shows up to arrest Lelouch when he arrives to meet Suzaku.

The contents of Lelouch and Suzaku's conversation are recorded and leaked, and the Knights find out about his Geass.

Lelouch thinks this was all a trap by Suzaku.

Lolo dies from overusing his Geass.

Nina's nuke kills 10000000 Japanese.

CC loses her powers and memory, calls Lelouch "King".

Asahina is killed by Nina's nuke, his last words lead to the Knights' betrayal.

Nunally goes missing, Ashford is fine.

The Knights find out that Zero was a Britannian prince and think he was using them as playthings.

Diethard forsakes Lelouch too (he says "your broadcast ends here")

Ougi leads the mutiny.

Suzaku doesn't use the Refrain on Karen.

They fight a bit and he ends up getting stabbed in the leg with it and gets flashbacks to when Euphie was alive (apparently Sakurai's voice acting is particularly worthy of mention at this part)

The term ("kaku"/nuke) is not actually used.

Nunally persuades Suzaku.

Gareth- Gawein prototype. Has Hadron machine guns instead of cannons. Has Gawein's rabbit ears.

Percival- Knight of Ten's KMF. Hadron machine gun and drill.

Galahad- Knight of One's KMF. Twice the size of a regular KMF, uses a large sword (Excalibur)

Freya- Nina's nukes. A few prototypes are made; Lancelot is equipped with one.

Great Britannia- Wakamoto's new flying ship.[/spoil]