Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

I liked the first episode despite alot of people complaining about it. It brung up alot of questions but they have a whole season to answer them so I'm not worried.

Kallen in bunny suit FTW.lol

sweet ep!

[spoil]Suzaku is still a little punk...wonder why he didn't kill Lulu, was getting into the Knights all that important...for a guy who was in a rage I'm surprised he didn't kill him or maybe he couldn't.

The return of Zero was sweet...and I wonder if Rollo who also has a Geass is really there to kill Zero, I hope he joins him instead![/spoil]

I want to know where all of Suzaku's zeal went.

[spoil]In the second half the first season he was completely hellbent on killing Zero. But once he finally caught him he just gladly handed him over to the emperor.

I really like Suzaku but it feels like Sunrise is purposefully trying to get people to hate him by making him a inconsistent character.[/spoil]

Kenzou

pink spider
Show is great. I think it would have been more interesting if Lelouch didn't get his memories back so soon, but it's still gonna be epic. I liked Suzaku in Season 1. And now I like him even more. His selfish way of getting into the Knights of the Round wasn't so selfish at all. If any other brittian soldier found Zero he would kill him or bring him to the Brittian empire and he'd die on TV. This way, Lelouch got to stay alive. But I lol'd at the end of the gunfight when Suzaku jumped like 10 meters and kicked Lelouch.

Kenzou

pink spider
I don't really care for Lelouch. Hes funny when hes not playing the role of Zero, but other than that his character didn't really impress me. Suzaku just seemed a lot more interesting. He was a solid soldier who was loyal to his employers more than his old friend. His stubborn loyalty is great imo.

I like Lelouch personally. Easily one of my favorite characters. Suzaku gets annoying even though I dont hate him as much as some other people.

I thought Id shake things up and be a *member* who posts and not staff :p

Just caught up with 24-25 on the first series and 1+2 this series tonight.

Pretty sickhead. Lelouch is an awesome character, not much question about it.
The great characters are those who are flawed, the greater ones are those who are tragic. Lelouch isn't tragic yet...but he could be ^_^

I pooped a bit at the end of ep 2 :D