Coloring Asylum

Marik

★★★★★
Weird title, but it works....

What I do?....Stuff that nobody else bothers to do!

It's simple....I try to avoid major manga's like Bleach and Naruto, mostly because there are already 100000000 colorings of what I were to choose, therefore sapping away all my motivation, resulting in the psd getting binned.

I won't bother posting all of them cause I really don't feel like typing all dem bbcode tags.

So I'll post them in order of descending creation (oldest to newest)...And no...I won't post the full view of the pages as not to stretch the forum layout.

Medaka Box vol 8 Cover

Some Kind of Hichigo

Witch Hunter's Emperor Xing

Bosshara

Medaka Box Ajimu Panel

Doublesgawa With Speech Bubble

Doublesgawa Without Speech Bubble

Boastgawa with Speech Bubble

Boastgawa without Speech Bubble (drawing a hand from scratch for someone like me is quite the feat T_T

Cardfight Vanguard Misaki

Nothingawa with Speech Bubble

Nothingawa without Speech Bubble

Medaka vs Kumagawa

Srsbsnsgawa

Lolgawa

Dissapointedgawa

Desperategawa

Soul Eater Evans

Keep The Manliness Alive

The New Troll

Marik

★★★★★
haha thanks :D

Well I can do backgrounds...except they have to be already pre-drawn....I don't have enough imagination to just imagine a bg like you can T_T

but about full bg...I already selected a few pages I will color that already have pre-drawn bg's, so I'll go with those :D

aside from the Ajimu and the Doublesgawa, which have full bg, there's one more...A beelzebub one...well you can really call it full cause my PC BSOD, so I did a /ragequit

but here is what I was able to do.....I was able to finish the pavement, wood and bushes before I the bsod haha

cool !! :D

so you do have patience :3

well I don't have that much imagination ability, I always fix things in between to get it right XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Wow, I really like your colouring works <3 this one in particular. It's smooth and slick :3 Very very nice

And the shading is done prettyfull lol

sorry I suck in cnc art ;___; Just wanted to give my opinion

Marik

★★★★★
why thank YOU Lily-chan (erm, I'm assuming you're a girl)

I have a huge one coming up, but the bg needs to be done before I release it.

It will be a sight to see for sure

I've seen your GFX thread :D Some of them look real cool.

I like your current set the most. Where is that girl from?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yes, yes~ Im a girl xD
Oh I see thats great :3 I cant wait for it ^^
Awnnn thank you :) TBH I dont know. I found it on zerochan. I dont think its from a manga/anime :0

Keep up the good work : D