Colours & Elements.

Yo.

The thing i realy find annoying is the fact that in most animes, movies and games the colour Red is usualy the evil and Blue(usualy) and green are good ones and the element fire is also labeled evil and water good, lets take an example.

Avatar The Last Airbender : In these series the fire nation has declared war on everyone else.
Naruto : Kyuubi(aka. the ultimate evil) chakra is red which is bloodthirsty but naruto has blue.

etc. Well i would just like to see some anime with that sort of a twist like where the element water is torturing people etc.
I mean i know Fire is destructive and it burns and the colour red is the colour of power, but those two are also for passion and rebirth, i mean is anyone on this server with me? Id like to see just a little change and see what would happen.
The reason i also like Hollow Ichigo(from Bleach) is cause hes totally white and the exact opposite of Ichigo.

So yeah...ROCK ON!! What do you think of my suggestion?

That's really something to think about... I like that about Bleach too. I also happen to like fire better than water hands down. I mean a fire dragon would be better than a water one. I'll let you know if I find an anime like that...

Heh, good question
Personally, I like fire better than water, so i'm betting that somewhere in the world, an artist is thinking of a way to make water evil.
What about someone imprisoning good people in ice and fire being their salvation? Couldn't that ba a spin used?
And I agree about the colors too. (I think i'm talking too much)
Red and blue (or green) are usually separated into bad and good.
That sucks.
Ok, now i'm done ranting.