Confessions of the G2 members

Ok, there are few things funner then the misbehavours of people, so come on confess your sins, so we can all laugh and pok you with a stick.

I guess, I should start. I had an argument a while back with my ex, having lost that lovers tiff, I desired payback so the next morning after going to the toilet, I got his toothbrush and swished it around the toilet bowl before nicely putting it back in its place ... Oh, what pleasure I got when he picked it up.

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My sins... Let me think...

Once before I entered elementary school my little brother had bothered, hitting me and such, me for a long time, so I got tired of it and in my pent up anger, frustration and irritation I smacked his head with a hard plastic box when he began to take the toys I was playing with, though I had already given him half of them, and gave him a heavy nosebleed.~

Let me think........ Well back in the days i used to punch random people just because i felt like it. Not the nicest thing but at least now i do it when its justified.

I confess, I have many sins, but one of the things that I can still remember clearly was when on valentine day many years back, I broke my ex when he came to my house with intention to celebrate valentine day and brought me a ring to propose me. I was surprised, I didn't know he would do that. The situation trapped me, put me in the middle of stay kind and accept him or be cruel and broke him in his important moment. However, I couldn't lie, I couldn't imagine of how it would go if I keep lying about my feelings, so, I broke him.

To cut the story short, I seemed to broke his heart to pieces that made him able to ruin my image by spreading bad rumors about me.

I felt guilty, but I would feel even more guilty if I prolonged my lies.

Sanae

Staff member
I tend to hold back feelings.. It's not good at all. I know this, but I can't help doing so ^__^; It's a really bad habit and when they all come flooding to the surface.. Run away O_O;

my sins i guess because i rejected all the girls that confessed to me back in high school because i thought i was not worthy of their love i mean iam not rich or anything yet now i have a girlfriend despite still not being rich so i felt guilty