Countdown to Anime.

Though this site is brand new and not many members have yet gotten the opportunity to complain about this, i can't help but find it a little annoying when people keep asking when/what anime will be released sooo......heres this site.http://countdown.mandragon.info/#urlPersonally I find it VERY useful and I'm sure many of you will too. It tells you exactly when the episode of a show will come out( give it a day or so for subs) with a countdown timer, and not just for the new shows but as well as the on going ones like Naruto, Bleach, etc. It'll do the same for OVAs and movies and dvd releases. It also has a section for upcoming and confirmed anime. It also now has a preview feature for those upcoming animes, just so you can get a little taste of what coming soon.hopefully this'll be as much to everyone as it is for me!!! ^^NOTE: Series that have been announced but still in planning or pre-production stages are not included.They will be added as soon as the scheduled dates are announced. Certain series that no one is interested in watching will also not be added to the site.

[quote name='"Darkchao45' date=' post: 36631"']Stickied :3Every animu site needs one of these \o/Why does this feel like deja vu :cool:[/quote]name im sure you just got the spins... xD