Cruss's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
It's hard to say Cruss's if you pronounce it with the 's' sound...

*Cough*

Name: Wesley
Position: GfX Team

Activity:I've been a little more active lately and I plan on staying active. Even though my grades still suck, I've been doing HW and such so I have more time to be active and such.

Exp: I've been a Mini-Mod in another forum.

I know I've applied for this before and I obviously didn't make it, but I'm here to try again. I enjoy working with photoshop and stuff. O-o I just finished a new sig too.

Ray

无限之剑制
lol no worries you were promoted cause i seen you here for a long time , improving in GFX , was here since like the beginning

I also know your first one was ignored gomen :p

Also you shown good work.

Ray

无限之剑制
My judgement of making staff members didn't screw me instead my own judgement brought upon our great staff members on helping the site.

I have a good insight of whos good and who isn't.

I mean half the staff I promoted lols...

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Lawl, and half the staff is good. But, I maybe an exception to not being good because I still have a long way to go. Maybe I should have applied to be a Mod instead... -_-"

Ray

无限之剑制
lol mod is harder in my opinion and you have no powers of a GFX mod yet only the color and the power to talk and infract.

Oh wait I forgot to add em.

brb

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Forgot to add what?

Mod seems pretty easy. I was on another forum and it was a forum for a P-Server so there was lots of spam and crap so keeping it spam free was important and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.