Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Yes, you are done. When we deem whatever is causing harmful activity, we shut it down. What's transpired has been nothing but negative. Normally I'd close this again but this will be the absolute last chance I give. If things start getting personal, if there are insults thrown around, instigation occurring, there will be more than threads simply being closed.

Yes, you are done. When we deem whatever is causing harmful activity, we shut it down. What's transpired has been nothing but negative. Normally I'd close this again but this will be the absolute last chance I give. If things start getting personal, if there are insults thrown around, instigation occurring, there will be more than threads simply being closed.
And you are threating me on what grounds? That I didn't just take it when you closed my thread? No more trolling as commence in this thread then any other. Do not talk about he rules being broken. I damn well know the rules.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
And you are threating me on what grounds? That I didn't just take it when you closed my thread? No more trolling as commence in this thread then any other. Do not talk about he rules being broken. I damn well know the rules.
1. I'm not threatening, I'm enforcing rules. Know the difference.
2. Your behavior has been outrageous although I can understand there are multiple factors as to why it's been this way.

In short I'm trying to do you all good by either closing or monitoring so no real negative frustration is added into the mix. If you can understand this much I won't say anymore. Lastly, if you "damn well know" the rules you'd see why we're having to clean up the mess, because violation of rules is taking place. I told you, one last shot at this and you're already screwing it up. If you want to vent about your life, I'm not stopping you, no one is stopping you, the rules aren't stopping you as long as you go about it in a proper way.

Lastly, my personal advice would be to get a cup of coffee and take a walk to calm down and to try and get the things that's happening around you in perspective.

1. I'm not threatening, I'm enforcing rules. Know the difference.
2. Your behavior has been outrageous although I can understand there are multiple factors as to why it's been this way.

In short I'm trying to do you all good by either closing or monitoring so no real negative frustration is added into the mix. If you can understand this much I won't say anymore. Lastly, if you "damn well know" the rules you'd see why we're having to clean up the mess, because violation of rules is taken place. I told you, one last shot at this and you're already screwing it up. If you want to vent about your life, I'm not stopping you, no one is stopping you, the rules aren't stopping you as long as you go about it in a proper way.
If you enforce me that way enforce everything. When I said I damn well know the rules I wasn't saying that my action are within them. More specifically I was saying that ALLOT of thread just like mine are being treated as within the rules. So do not shove this hypocrisy out of your mouth .. I want this thread to continue so i will stop here.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
You want to talk about rules and other similar threads being passed off without being enforced, send them all my way and I will take care of it. Not every staff member will catch every thread so I understand if you see it as hypocrisy instead. Regardless, if you understand what it means to stay within rules, stay within them.

lolololol I think heard that some were else. [MENTION=1434]ZUKQ[/MENTION] , doesn't his words sound familiar?

Just stop talking mod, you aren't making yourself look any better. But i see how it is. Next time ill try to see if I can slip through the cracks so i can troll all I want. Or maybe if I had other members on my side I can be overlooked. What do you think of that Tempest?

If you can not back up your words with action then do not say words at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.