Dark Souls

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Nah, Im gonna play the Elder Scroll, out of peer pressure alone already :p And I loved Oblivion.

Besides, before the Elder Scrolls come out I first gotta play BF3 and Deus Ex. I expect both are gonna consume quite a lot of hours of my time :)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, I'm avoiding Deus Ex on purpose because of the time it will take away from other things *cough*studying*cough*. I really can't deal with two time-consuming games during my fall quarter >__<"

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Lol, yeah. Games can take so much of your time. Oh well, I will have to make time for it. A man is allowed to have hobbies right?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I love the song, I love the trailer, but I don't like the song and trailer together :/
Oh well, footage is footage and thats what is most important~

Plus Wolf + Sword = Badass.

I got my copy set to go and my friends got the japanese copy ready as well.but i warn you. i got some news from buds tat if anyone gets DArk Souls before it's release date in japan. You will be invaded by a dark phantom with maxed out stats. no matter what level you are

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[ign]http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/09/28/ign-live-24-hours-of-dark-souls[/ign]

IGN is doing a 24 hours live stream of playing that game. I hope it works here.

Rawr, works, about 21 hours left.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION], playing it already makes me cry since i kept getting killed. Also. New trailer to scare us all

[YOUTUBE]QNpLhv21BS0[/YOUTUBE]

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Alright so I just got this game.... Took me an hour to get past the "First Boss" Then I re rolled from a knight to a wanderer since I wasn't feeling the knight... I re beat the first area in about 10 minutes. Now im in Firelink Shrine I made it to the "Second Boss" and died... starting back way the **** back.... .-. Time for a break... Great game and very hard o.o or im just bad at games... that doesn't help either.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Alright so I just got this game.... Took me an hour to get past the "First Boss" Then I re rolled from a knight to a wanderer since I wasn't feeling the knight... I re beat the first area in about 10 minutes. Now im in Firelink Shrine I made it to the "Second Boss" and died... starting back way the **** back.... .-. Time for a break... Great game and very hard o.o or im just bad at games... that doesn't help either.
Yeah, They did not go easy on the first boss, lol.
Second one caught me off guard completely, I was a bit shocked by it.
Don't worry, you just need to play some more until you get into some motion or find something you like, then it will get easier for you. Best is to go back to early areas when your later on in the game, the guys become soooo easy and you really feel like you have improved over the course of the game, its awesome~