Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh, well, I haven't been in contact with anyone... I'm just a noob lolol >.> that was mostly based on my intuition and how/who they voted on

i think i'm going to get attacked again tommorow lol @_____@;

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ehhh, well, I haven't been in contact with anyone... I'm just a noob lolol >.> that was mostly based on my intuition and how/who they voted on

i think i'm going to get attacked again tommorow lol @_____@;
Well thats fine, I'm always happy to hear opinions~
I'd agree on Noex + Crestham until I see Crestham get an investigation or his role revealed anyway.
Nightmare Gear & Shadow_Strider have just been total sheeps, however both acted that way last game as well, which tells me it isn't unusual for them to do that.
Biomega - Meh, I don't know enough to make a fair judgement.

okay... well, I guess i can say i'm positive about ng since i told him about my list, and he only kept asking questions about it instead of just disregarding it like he usually would do (he doesn't think too much of my opnions TT o TT)

You're suspicious for defending crestham who btw hasn't been able to show us any proof that he has the ability he claims to have... and probably won't be able to show it to us the next day... or the next after that... >_______>""

noex1337

Emmie was here
Well thats fine, I'm always happy to hear opinions~
I'd agree on Noex + Crestham until I see Crestham get an investigation or his role revealed anyway.
Nightmare Gear & Shadow_Strider have just been total sheeps, however both acted that way last game as well, which tells me it isn't unusual for them to do that.
Biomega - Meh, I don't know enough to make a fair judgement.
Ok, so I'm gonna stop screwing around. Because as much fun as this is, i kinda want to stay alive. Anyway, you realize that Crestham is incapacitated right? And he can only investigate on even numbered days. So what you guys need to do is either let him die, which isn't cool, or heal him and wait another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.