Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... honestly, other than lingering suspicion on Blade, and the lynch switch and subsequent death to Stein...
Nope, got nothing. Well... I kinda am tempted to go raging at whoever decided to mess with all the rides. That one thing basically stunned and drained many people's resources. Then again, that person most likely (or it's obvious) wanted that to happen. So, to the one responsible: You. Are. Evil.

Rage stuff aside, Misaka/Ero, you sure going after lurkers might help in this particular AG? You do realize there may be children out there (oh wait, we failed that part already... oops), and I want to suggest that Circus members might multiply by kidnapping. Though that might not be true.

[MENTION=209]Seraph Lucis Eli[/MENTION] I had to make sure you see this. This makes no sense. If you don't think the investigation was false, then why waste a vote?
Simple explanation actually. According to my timezone set-up, I have plenty of time to think over stuff even AFTER I slept for hours. So, I insert a placeholder to have it changed as soon as I make a decision. I'm most likely going to switch to Blade anyway if no one else shows as a lynch target. Then again, are placeholders really that necessary? I see a bunch of others do that in the past... Perhaps just lazy playing, which means I just got a bit lazy... -.-

Oh, and yes, I do keep an eye on the No Votes. I'm aware that doing that too many days in a row leads to death. (Which is why I only No Voted for sure on Day 1.) I do plan to make sure I choose a Vote for each day though. Note that I said "safety" in my vote. Don't worry Noex and Ero, I'll help out with the lynch soon enough.

EDIT: Ack, and my walls of text show up again... I apologize... -.- REALLY trying to break from that. Must be a habit from my first games, I believe I posted like this then.

noex1337

Emmie was here

Rage stuff aside, Misaka/Ero, you sure going after lurkers might help in this particular AG? You do realize there may be children out there (oh wait, we failed that part already... oops), and I want to suggest that Circus members might multiply by kidnapping. Though that might not be true.

[/COLOR][/I]
This part still doesn't make sense. Regardless of whether or not they get captured, they should still play. What ends up happening otherwise is that you kill off the 2-3 people who actually make discussion, since they are the one's that are the most "suspicious".

This part still doesn't make sense. Regardless of whether or not they get captured, they should still play. What ends up happening otherwise is that you kill off the 2-3 people who actually make discussion, since they are the one's that are the most "suspicious".
Ah, I forgot about the supposed danger to the active ones. Hmm... I don't really want a dead thread either. Well... I guess the kids will have to move to the back of our minds, and just kick off the people who might end up ruining stuff. Let's not get to SAWA's level of aggression of hunting (I never understood why he does go out of his way that much, even for inactives.). Meanwhile, why don't we try not getting killed until other stuff happens, k?

EDIT: *Remembers the Test AG* Yeah, I don't think I want that again.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Lynching is kind of hard, and if we do lynch someone(not the one being voted by the masses), we start to have some grudges against one another, and that person who was voted by that lone person will start to vote the one who voted him or her and people start sheeping. This way killing off innocent peoplez, instead of having a nice long-drawn plan in figuring who and who is not an Assassin. Just by assssuming from posts and jumping into conclusion is not enough and will not take us anywhere else. Do you not agree?
I agree. And true.
I had to read 20 of the posts...that said notting we could actually use.
( work time took a bit more of my time..srry about that)

You never gave an info in the first place,
if you did,
point it out or post it here now
I don't remember talking to you. If i did. I think i would remember. :shrug:
And if you think i have anything to say right now. I have to disapoint you. I don't =/

I'd just like to mention stuff that maybe either clues or key points to a game. Though... are they now even that important anymore...? Ack, I'd rather not be tied in with a... meme, right? Especially not one that represents either skewed morals, mental issues, or... interesting preference. o.o

EDIT: Oh man, I need to go to bed; got things to do in RL. Don't worry though, I'll have time to change my vote and read the DT once more in the morning.

I don't remember talking to you. If i did. I think i would remember. :shrug:
And if you think i have anything to say right now. I have to disapoint you. I don't =/
You got me interested with this post
<.< ...people never use the info ...crap...what went wrong? Mh?
Info, NOW!!!
I'd just like to mention stuff that maybe either clues or key points to a game. Though... are they now even that important anymore...? Ack, I'd rather not be tied in with a... meme, right? Especially not one that represents either skewed morals, mental issues, or... interesting preference. o.o
What kind of stuff?
an example please.

also, lurking this thread, responding, or being online after you said you're turning in for the night is definitely a suspicious move

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
<3333333333333 wait....wait...

You see there is a circus mem. called _____________ and i know it by ________ ________ and then i _______ and i know it is _____ 100% sure :p

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
miku-deformed diva (they got her and chopped of her legs and switched them)

rin & len- two headed twins (they chopped of ones head and put-on the others body)

katio-canibal ( blue guy) (hes a meat eater they changed his diet to human meat)

meiko-chairman (the one who caused the craziness

haku&neru-tall humans (they were streached out to look crazy tall)

meiko (littlegirl) who finds the deformed peoples pain and is captured)

This is what i do know about this dwc..

miku-deformed diva (they got her and chopped of her legs and switched them)

rin & len- two headed twins (they chopped of ones head and put-on the others body)

katio-canibal ( blue guy) (hes a meat eater they changed his diet to human meat)

meiko-chairman (the one who caused the craziness

haku&neru-tall humans (they were streached out to look crazy tall)

meiko (littlegirl) who finds the deformed peoples pain and is captured)

This is what i do know about this dwc..
I gave that exact same list yesterday, with the exception of Neru
thanks for confirming the blonde haired one in 1:20

and why are there to meikos?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
One is a little girl. And one is a manipulator. Meiko-chairman.
So..by all account. There should be 2 Meiko's in game? One good and one bad?

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
2 meikos?
hmmm
only thing that comes to mind are the Hagane (Type H) Vocaloids
which are basically the metal version of the original ones
http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Hagane_Vocaloids
Oh, I was about to ask if there is a Heavier version of those teenybopper pop-rock vocaloids.

It's good to have the darker and edgier version of them.

And, I wonder how is that relevant to this thread. You think there are two Assassins of the same kind?

Oh, I was about to ask if there is a Heavier version of those teenybopper pop-rock vocaloids.

It's good to have the darker and edgier version of them.

And, I wonder how is that relevant to this thread. You think there are two Assassins of the same kind?
As Arachna stated
One is a little girl. And one is a manipulator. Meiko-chairman.
So..by all account. There should be 2 Meiko's in game? One good and one bad?
This game could actually have 2 of each, one villager, one assassin
but still kind of fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.