Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well, bladewind, you deserve the right to know who told me that you were a circus person.
They have 1 hour 2 hours* to come on and explain themselves (to me first), otherwise I'm posting the username here for you guys to do with as you please.

Also - Seriously no comments on how the lynch was just set to stein? Stein isn't exactly the type to go running around sharing his role to everyone, so I'm pretty sure there is only a narrow group of people who knew that Stein was a child. I'm sure you have some kind of idea who knew and who didn't know Noex, since its fairly obvious now you knew who Stein was from your post.

* - Might not be back in 1, Sorry~

noex1337

Emmie was here
Also - Seriously no comments on how the lynch was just set to stein? Stein isn't exactly the type to go running around sharing his role to everyone, so I'm pretty sure there is only a narrow group of people who knew that Stein was a child. I'm sure you have some kind of idea who knew and who didn't know Noex, since its fairly obvious now you knew who Stein was from your post.

* - Might not be back in 1, Sorry~
Which post? I was referring to Crestham. Me and him had a deal because he had +5 on items, but you guys let him die. I can post his rolesheet if you want. And do be mindful of time differences viva. To be fair, i recommend you widen that window.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Ah, Well Also someone else has told me you were speaking with Stein, Noex. So That made me see your post as reference to the dead Stein who was a child.
So I do know for a fact you were talking with Stein. Which leads me to believe you might know who else he was talking too.
BTW - This is not me trying to say your bad. So don't jump to false conclusions.

Also, about the time range, it is specific because they have already said something to me (when the day was over and I was offline) that made me suspicious of them. So I want to get an explanation more then blade does, since I'm pretty much a second away from lynching them, if it wasn't for the next part:
Also x2 - Avan told me he was the major of the circus. Lynch please, thank you.

How did we let him die?
I think he means how Crestham died due to lack of help.
Which confused me, since crestham said publicly he was getting help.
Anyone, who was talking to Crestham, happen to get the name of the person who requested help? Cause the daily post says the healer went to heal Kitty, not Crestham.
Though its a total dick thing to say, I highly doubt the healer who went to heal kitty was the one Crestham spoke too, since I honestly can't imagine them making Aker a priority over Crestham in an AG. Even more so when Aker had no abilities and Crestham did. Which makes me believe someone went to Crestham and claimed they could heal him, but lied - Aka a bad person.
So did anyone talking to Crestham know who the healer in question was?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Ah, Well Also someone else has told me you were speaking with Stein, Noex. So That made me see your post as reference to the dead Stein who was a child.
So I do know for a fact you were talking with Stein. Which leads me to believe you might know who else he was talking too.
BTW - This is not me trying to say your bad. So don't jump to false conclusions.
Were you talking to Ero? That was a misunderstanding, ask her. I was referring to last game when I PMed her, i never spoke to him at all this game.

Also, about the time range, it is specific because they have already said something to me (when the day was over and I was offline) that made me suspicious of them. So I want to get an explanation more then blade does, since I'm pretty much a second away from lynching them, if it wasn't for the next part:
Also x2 - Avan told me he was the major of the circus. Lynch please, thank you.
Now why would Avan tell you that?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Were you talking to Ero? That was a misunderstanding, ask her. I was referring to last game when I PMed her, i never spoke to him at all this game.

Now why would Avan tell you that?
Then it was a misunderstanding~
Either way, do you know who Crestham was going to get to heal him? I figure there is a decent chance you two might have spoken.

Cause he is a retard >__>"
Not like I can explain it.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Then it was a misunderstanding~
Either way, do you know who Crestham was going to get to heal him? I figure there is a decent chance you two might have spoken.

Cause he is a retard >__>"
Not like I can explain it.
Nope. Between me and him, I couldn't find a healer. That, and I think he kinda gave up with all the accusations.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Crap, my bad. I misread this post:

Technically, I need healing today, protection tomorrow so I can investigate on day 4.
I thought it said "I have healing today, protection tomorrow...."
Here I thought he did a great job at finding help in under a day >__>"
Oh well, my bad everyone, thats what I get for reading at 12 AM~

Status
Not open for further replies.