Dark Woods Circus AG [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah well idon´t like that part lol so thats why i think i can conlcude AG/games just aren´t my thing XD you know this time you didn´t get lynched but well you could have because you were a suspect I don´t like not being able to trust anyone so thats why I prob liked being on the bad side now because now I atleast could trust some poeple xD

@Nisa: Least you tried. Unfortunately, this game is rather brutal at times (^_^"). The reason you died was cause "No Vote" in the Voting thread is no different to not voting at all.

If I ever do see you here again, I hope we can play as allies maybe~

Also, complaint to the GM, WTF you talkin bout reverse trap?
Haku is actually a female Voyakiloid. She is just the "Tall Man" in the clip~

@Nisa: Least you tried. Unfortunately, this game is rather brutal at times (^_^"). The reason you died was cause "No Vote" in the Voting thread is no different to not voting at all.

If I ever do see you here again, I hope we can play as allies maybe~

Haku is actually a female Voyakiloid. She is just the "Tall Man" in the clip~
Oh so it's the character.

That probably would have made sense if I had watched the video or knew who Haku was.

O really .__. just coz I don't like to post in here? You know all my experiences with that is either: you freaking don't say anything that helps (just look at the responses I got in THIS thread) or when I put up my ideas I getoh my gawd you must be a baddie=.= so yeah whatever I try I get negative response so I prefer not to talk in here. and in this case I even WAS a baddie >.> so yeah doesnt really amtter though because once your accused of being abddie then people wil see you as a baddie because either protecting yourself OR ignoring it makes you suspicous. <-- my experience after two games .__. so yeah I evade this thread for selfprotection, but I DO vote and I DO use abilities might I have those .__. but oh well I really don't think AG's are anything for me .-. I can only get irritated because of people suspecting me when I'm telling the truth and I feel horrible when I lie so yeah.
The defense is mad

D=
jk.

srsly, you are a baddie

==
Ever bothered reading the mechanics?
As kero said, you have to vote every 3 days, giving a no vote is equal to not voting at all

PS.
the way you talk(post) is kinda similar to a person that loves to rage looong loooong ago

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
So why wasn't I a target? My name was blue, then it was white.
Yeah, you were. I wanted to keep you and VivaLaDementia for a bit -- because you guys did argue for a bit. And, I don't know, but you sounded a bit suspicious, but it was all blown away when you were injured. Kulitman has a multi-target 50% chance of kill/injure/incap ability -- so, we agreed on adding you to his hitlist, and I take care of someone else. Didn't knew we would run into this time limit after having our leader killed.

But didn't it changed into "All villagers must kill the remaining Circus in 2 days, or else the circus win"??

Anyway, it was a fun run.

noex1337

Emmie was here

Yeah, you were. I wanted to keep you and VivaLaDementia for a bit -- because you guys did argue for a bit. And, I don't know, but you sounded a bit suspicious, but it was all blown away when you were injured. Kulitman has a multi-target 50% chance of kill/injure/incap ability -- so, we agreed on adding you to his hitlist, and I take care of someone else. Didn't knew we would run into this time limit after having our leader killed.

But didn't it changed into "All villagers must kill the remaining Circus in 2 days, or else the circus win"??

Anyway, it was a fun run.
LAWL, my suspicion saved me. So the assassins didn't know each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.