Sanae

Staff member

Welcome to the Dreamer's Domain!

Come here to discuss all things about dreams

Rather good dreams or bad dreams

Rather they are yours or even another's

Rather it be of dream interpretation or actual theory

Come join us here at the Dreamer's Domain~

I haven't had any interesting dreams as of late, but I do tend to dream that have been influenced of the day's happenings ^^ It could be something I read on the forums, or watched on tv. My dreams are very easily influenced xD

Do any of you guys have reoccurring dreams? Do you think they are limited to the exact same things happening or do you guys think they can be can also be a reoccurring theme and location?

i don't know if is a dream or not, but sometimes (usually during the daytime) i fall sleep and suddenly i wake out, BUT JUST MY HEAD! i can't move my body, i can't talk and every second that passes i feel i losing air, i must make a big struggle to escape from this state, everyone said is just a dream, I DON'T BELIEVE IT! it happened to me for years and i never had a witness to tell me exactly what happened....

It is a body condition. It is a technique that we, wiccans, use for Astral Projection. It just means that your body is asleep and your mind hasn't reach REM state. This means, that it is awake and realizes that your body is not being controlled by mind power. It is normal, can be caused by will by respiration and concentration. DO not worry about it. It is real

One day, I was riding the bus and I dreamt that I dreamt that I had fallen asleep and loss my stop, so I woke up in my dream and realized that I had missed the stop, so I woke up and did really missed the stop D:

interesting, but i pretty sure that in my case is not for my own will, i scare to think what will happen when i am old and not strong enough to liberate myself with a big struggle...

Sanae

Staff member
Yeah, sounds like sleep paralysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_Paralysis). I had it happen once or twice ^^ I woke up staring up at the ceiling eyes wide opened xD Something came up behind me really fast. Kinda reminded me of the scene from Inuyasha with Kikyo picking herbs and Inuyasha/Naraku comes up behind her and kills her. It was so freaky. the feeling I mean O_O

Have you guys ever had a dream with a place that always shows up in it? Or, where your dream takes place? I have this place in my dreams where most of my dreams takes place as of late. I refer to it as "the Haunted Mansion" xD Such creepy vibes I get when I'm there, but it's as if it became my home in my dreams o.o I've started having dreams there a couple of years ago :-? The creepiness has lessened, but is still there, but I wonder if it means anything. Keep in mind that I've never been to a place like this one.

SOmething like that. I usually dreamt that I died in a certain street near my lover's house next to a drug store, where I was stabbed and I bled out till death.

But it doesn't come anymore. I usually tend to dream over dreams. Like one time I dreamt of this mall. It was four stories high. On the bottom level had hotels, on the top level had stores. On the third story had a mega cinema. And on the second story more shops. I was just wandering there.

Since then I had three dreams over it

1-being pursued by angry raccoons

2-strolling with my lover and then falling down and rolling down the stairs

3-running with a male friend and a girl friend with luggage on my hands. We were pursued by friends. Got to the hotels to hide and then my friends started making out and more things left to the imagination D: I woke up freaked out

it's 5 years already...

in 5 years i rarely dreamed about myself

it's usually another people experience (or only my imagination)

i just don't get it and don't understand why in the hell ppl that i don't know is in my dream?

Sanae

Staff member
Dreams are so interesting.. I wonder if dreams are more then just dreams? Most dreams are usually influenced by real life happenings. I do wonder at times, where do the other people come from that you interact with in dreams. Haha, prolly putting too much into xD

I've had maybe three or four so dreams about me dying :eek: I had to try to convince myself it was only a dream, so I wouldn't freak out so much lol

I used to have alot of dreams where I drown. Ever since then, I worked on controlling them, so I don't drown and end up holding my breath in my sleep >_>; Do you guys believe in lucid dreaming?

ever dreamed about fighting thousands soldiers alone?

they're heavily equiped with chopper, tank, army jeep, panzer, and such

while you only have a Pistol

lol

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Latest dream: None, since I'm really tired and haven't dreamed much...

Last time dreaming: Zombie infection, with Shaun of the Dead style.....

Oh yeah, I also survived in the end and the zombies are controlled by me like a mindless servant, very similar to Shaun of the Dead....

Also, It have been a year since I watched that show >.>

Sanae

Staff member
Dreams can go either way. At times they are influenced by the day's happenings, but at the same time they show how you are feeling ^__^ Shaldow could be onto something. Do you feel overwhelmed with anything in your life right now ^^? If so, you may feel like you're facing it alone.

I remember reading things on dream meanings. One that stood out to me was about water. Water symbolizing your feelings. I used to always have dreams where I was drowning, but I've learned how to control my dreams.. If I never did that, would that still mean I'm drowning in my emotions?

Most of the time these days, I have lots of dreams where I'm gazing into the stars. The stars and the moon and sometimes even other planets show up so close and so bright at night. I'm always struggling to find my camera :p I wonder if this has any meaning ^__^?

[quote name='Sanae']Dreams can go either way. At times they are influenced by the day's happenings, but at the same time they show how you are feeling ^__^ Shaldow could be onto something. Do you feel overwhelmed with anything in your life right now ^^? If so, you may feel like you're facing it alone.

I remember reading things on dream meanings. One that stood out to me was about water. Water symbolizing your feelings. I used to always have dreams where I was drowning, but I've learned how to control my dreams.. If I never did that, would that still mean I'm drowning in my emotions?

Most of the time these days, I have lots of dreams where I'm gazing into the stars. The stars and the moon and sometimes even other planets show up so close and so bright at night. I'm always struggling to find my camera :p I wonder if this has any meaning ^__^?[/QUOTE]

You see, every dream has a meaning, but it is within the context itself to try to discover what it means. Drowning probably has two meanings. Water is emotions, feelings, tranquility, but being drowning might mean you have an internal conflict with your own emotions, while it might also be that you have such strong feelings or anxiousness that might be troubling you.

The sky means infinity and starts and the moon, beauty or probably something related to trying to find the perfect beauty. Interpret these and try to find the truth behind your subconsciousness

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Joe Hill']I dream of Orie everyday, I wonder if this has any meaning...[/QUOTE]

Kaze, are you starting to fall for Oriya?

So far I've had three extremely memorable dreams.

The first was when i was a little kid. I dreamt that I was on my parents' bed reading a book, but it was kinda a dark, so I reached over and turned on the bedside lamp. However, when I pressed the switch, it became even darker. Then, I turned around and saw that glowing figures were appearing on the wall at the other side of the room. It was kinda creepy.

The second was last year. I dreamt that I was a soldier in a large British mansion. We had been sent there to do something, but I couldn't remember. As we were sneaking around trying not to get noticed, a child saw us, and we got frightened as hell. I remember crying in desperation. At the end, we made our way to a toilet and escaped out a window, where I saw my RL friend waiting for me. Then, I was driven away in a car. It was pretty psychedelic, but frightening at the same time.

The third was also last year. I dreamt that I was running around shooting all my friends. Bodies were piled up everywhere, and I felt extremely desperate for something. It wasn't a fun dream. It was downright terrifying.

Other not so important dreams including me kicking stones, eating pie and jumping around my house.

I must be insane.