Dreamer's Domain

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahaha wooow [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] That's some dream! XD Sounds like fun 8D Dreams that aren't too scary but do give an adrelinerush are the best!!
Why won''t you turn it into a rp ^^" To my believes dreams are the biggest inspiration for stories :3 ehehe and rp's are stories aren't they :p

my gawd what is this thread xD I've never seen it before! Seems like a place for me :eek:

Xiga

I dream. Every night I dream, and usually they are good dreams. The only thing that bothers me is that I usually have to write the dreams down before I can think clearly without thinking of the dream.
I always remember every detail of my dreams... So thats why i guess. Its usually fun, but at times (really rare usually, but recently extremely much) when I dream Nightmares its just a pain in the ass...

The past nightmares ive had have been horrible, and the have acted out as if it was a tv serries. I stopped writing it down after the half of the third day, in which I voice recorded most of my nightmares till they ended.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I dream. Every night I dream, and usually they are good dreams. The only thing that bothers me is that I usually have to write the dreams down before I can think clearly without thinking of the dream.
I always remember every detail of my dreams... So thats why i guess. Its usually fun, but at times (really rare usually, but recently extremely much) when I dream Nightmares its just a pain in the ass...

The past nightmares ive had have been horrible, and the have acted out as if it was a tv serries. I stopped writing it down after the half of the third day, in which I voice recorded most of my nightmares till they ended.
That's some good techniques. I like the fact that you have vivid dreams by practising.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Wow, I just had the weirdest dream. I was in a maze of dark corridors, and somehow I knew that I was part of a group captured by an evil organization or something, and they were trying to conduct experiments on us, like seeing how long we could last without oxygen or something. The thing was, we had to help them set up the experiments, and that constituted running around in the maze of corridors finding stuff. It was creepy.

Felt like an RP, actually. @HappyNisa @Lily
O__O that sounds like this movie my friend told me about... I think the name is "the room" .. So this organizati0on kidnaps a handfull of people and puts them all in a room. THan they make them do crazy things...'experimenting' with them and even going as far as telling them to kill each other.. :O the concept of that movie is pretty wicked but I heard the execution of it was a fail..
Your dreams sounds similar to it ... :O and yeah make it an RP :3

Wow :O you have the privilege to remember every detail of yourr dreams!! Usually I don't remember anything.. just vague ideas and when Im up for a while I just completely forget about it... Yeah remembering nightmares must be horrible >_<

When I was a kid, I used to have this recurring nightmare... it was a sort of dawn of the dead meets the ring kind of dream with a zombie apocolypse.. It would always scare me but I didnt have that dream for years now :O

Xiga

That's some good techniques. I like the fact that you have vivid dreams by practising.

I am not really wanting to remember my dreams, or want to have them as vivid as I do, It has been this way for as long as I can remember.

O__O that sounds like this movie my friend told me about... I think the name is "the room" .. So this organizati0on kidnaps a handfull of people and puts them all in a room. THan they make them do crazy things...'experimenting' with them and even going as far as telling them to kill each other.. :O the concept of that movie is pretty wicked but I heard the execution of it was a fail..
Your dreams sounds similar to it ... :O and yeah make it an RP :3

Wow :O you have the privilege to remember every detail of yourr dreams!! Usually I don't remember anything.. just vague ideas and when Im up for a while I just completely forget about it... Yeah remembering nightmares must be horrible >_<

When I was a kid, I used to have this recurring nightmare... it was a sort of dawn of the dead meets the ring kind of dream with a zombie apocolypse.. It would always scare me but I didnt have that dream for years now :O
Privilege or curse?
No but really, most of the time its privileges. Though my parrents and friends have grown tired of me telling them about my dreams x'D

"Hey mom, guess what I dreamt last night?"

Mom; "Oh... this is gonna take a while isn't it? I am a little too tired to hear it all. Another day? "

"Hey bestie! I dreamt the most weird dream ever this night! IT WAS AWESOME! I was i-"
Bestie; "Xiga xiga... I would LOVE to hear the SHORT version of your dream.. It's just that there is none^^'''' "
"Aww... I understand..:cry2:"

Xiga

Here are the nightmares; if you want to read into them o.o

So... The dream started with me and my friend sitting in my living room. We were chatting about the weather and the landscape and what not, when suddenly a wall starts melting. She's like; WTF. But I tell her; nah, no worries. It happens every now and then. And we continued talk.
After a while my dog comes in and barks at me, and even starts to growl. He never makes a sound usually. When I turn back to the sofa my sister is all of a sudden in the sofa beside my friend. My dog still continues to growl at me and I get confused of why. As I look around for some reason to the growling, I suddenly see that the landscape outside the living room windows are moving. From the cold snowy landscape, it changes to a flat and early fall like desert. And all of a sudden the room turns into silver Volvo, and there’s some random woman driving the car. I know that the woman is dangerous in some way and that we can’t escape the car or wherever the place we were going to. Yet it feels somewhat safe with her around. Safer than it could have been.
As she drives I realize that we are in USA. Ahead of us was a turn in the road and ahead of that a field with two telephone wire poles in it. We expect the woman to turn but she smiles and says that this is the way were going, and that there will be a flash and some high pitched noises. I clinged to the seat in front of me (since I sat in the back seat) and I saw how the woman drove straight off the road and onto the field. A few flashes later we just stopped on the field.
I ask if we are there yet, wherever we were going, and the woman who is blond and wears a silver suit with a pink blouse steps out of the car and says; Of course we are, why wouldn’t we?
I mumble back, still in the car; You said there would be high pitched noises.
I looked around and all I could see was still just the field, the road and the two phone pillars, but the second I step out of the car everything changes. I’m inside a half house just a few steps from a table with an empty chair. The table reaches from inside the half house and out on a courtyard, and is the form of a oval. The house is red, and there’s some painting on the wall.
I stay still, confused of the change, when someone at the table nods at me to sit down. So I do so. My friend and my sister are already sitting at it. Already sitting the people around the table, including the mystery blond woman (who by then has a red suit) turn and stare at me. They all look serious and I get that ‘I-can’t-breath-‘cause-I’m-so-sad’- feeling.
They begin to speak and tell me that I'm in Hell. I’m going to stay and that I’m dead. They tell me that I’m also going to go to an Academy there, to learn whatnot.
As they speak, two of my school friends pass buy in ugly baby pink shirts; The school uniform. They wave and seem falsely happy. I wave back and think; Man, maybe this isn’t so bad after all, to be stuck in hell. Then the people around the table continue and tell of a legend. Something about a room somewhere in the Academy. I didn’t listen.

All of a sudden, instead of sitting on the chair by the table, I’m sitting on a stone wall, outside on the courtyard. It’s a wall of a labyrinth fused with a middle-age(era) tower, and there’s lots of grass and moss around it. The sky is dark, and it looks like it would start raining any second, and at the horizon there’s nothing but grass covered hills. It reminded me of Scottland. A friend stood behind me and looking at her flip-able cell phone like as if she hypnotized and in front of me stood another friend. Josefin and Rebecca. Josefin talked over my head seeing as I sat between them, and said to Rebecca; “When is your birthday?” While still looking down at her fold up phone. Rebecca doesn’t answer, but we start walking on the walls, or in-between walls in the labyrinth. Josefin starts to speak again and she's almost crying. I still have that- I’m-so-sad feeling, but I think it’s weird that she's crying.
After all, I think, she's been here longer than me. Josefin then said; I don’t know my friends that well.. It’s so sad. I don’t know anyone more than I want to. I don’t know!!
She almost scrams the last words.

I suddenly found the situation threatening, and I rushed past Rebecca, and jumped gracefully from wall to wall, from ground-level to ground-level. Suddenly I stopped and turned, and I see Josefin with a shotgun aiming for me, and Rebecca with a revolver doing the same. However the wepons looked medieval. Then I noticed that something about their faces was off. They had the typical creepy saw toothed 'C:<' smile. And their eyes were red. I started running again, and it started to rain. The rocks became slippery, but somehow I know my way, and exactly where I should go.

As I run I also noticed that this was a test between students, and that this was some cruel game of turning best friends against one other. There was also two guys who started chasing me, as I ran from Rebecca and Josefin. They however had nothing but small pocket knife’s.

I turned left, left, then right, and then squeezed myself through a small water drain in the labyrinth wall. Inside those walls was a dark and cold passage. For some reason I had, while running, gotten a moldy-blue cape. And the second I get into the passages a male somehow rips it, by sticking in his arm under the drain after me. However I managed to keep some of it.
Somehow I kind-of knew where the passage lead. It lead to another part of the labyrinth-courtyard, an area which there weren’t as much grass or moss on the walls, and the walls weren’t as thin. Heck one could have fitted a carriage there, where I was going, I thought. But I was still in the dark and moist tunnels.
I walked through the tunnels which were lit by some kind of blue neon-light, and up a slope. Everything was made of stone-bricks and/or iron. Some grass and water leaks were here and there.
When I came up to the top of the slope, still inside the tunnels, I looked around. I’m in a small room, with a metal wall which has iron chains crossed past the whole wall, as if keeping me inside, and there was a huge lock on it.
That’s when I recognized myself. I was in a map from a game called S4 League. I also note to myself that I should move, cause a monster could come out from the two sidewalls any second.
I walked through the iron wall which wasn’t a wall, but an illusion, and then I found myself in a brightly lit circle-formed room with three exits out to the second courtyard. The one which could fit the carriage’s on the walls and in-between them in the passages. I chose the left one and walked out, and there I climbed up on the nearest wall and onto the “roof” of the circle-formed room. I was outside again and the Air chilled me and the sky was still dark. Cloudy night. On top of that circle-formed room there was a high tower, and around the second courtyard (There was a fence around this one), there was circle-formed labyrinths, and behind them there was ruins to the right, and foggy iron gates to the left. I chose to walk towards the ruins and past a tower which stood on the circle formed room. I walked inside the ruins and suddenly I found myself inside a mansion. The ruins former shape. (Imagine the ruins as skyscraper ruins. Lots of iron and concrete.)
During all this I’m completely alone.
I walked up some red wooded stairs, and into a grand hall. Right in front of the stairs there was a green and white room, with two pairs of double-shut doors standing open. I started walking inside the room. Windows were to my left, the hall was too the right, and the stairs behind me. I walked across the wooden hall floor and into the room . But before I pass the second of the two double-doored doors, I remembered the legend that the randoms were talking about around the table.
It was a legend about a room in an empty mansion (not academy) which swallowed people. I even remembered that by the table, there had been a painting on the wall, which was of the room I was about to walk into. I shreeked and turn around. The second I did that, the double doors shut behind me. The ones I hadn’t passed yet. I see the second, doors, which are also, just like the ones who already shut, about 5 meters high and of massive oak. I see them start to shut and I run. I remember that it was sunny outside from the second the ruins turned to the mansion. It was still so, and the green made it even more bright. By the window, in the “Middle hall” I note a dark wooded chair, before I ran out and escaped the doors.
The mansion was still empty, just as before, and I was back in the wooden floored hall. There was chandelier in the hall, and there was details on the roof which were absolutely astonishing, but the house felt threatening now. The sun made it look like it was foggy inside too.
I can also remember that the walls in the hall, they had beige panels on the bottom and an ugly orange-yellow colour above them. The windows were modern white, and there was a huge mirror on the wall facing the eat-peope-room’s wall. I turned back to the stairs ready to leave.
I walked down the stairs, and the stairs turned to the right in an U turn(unlike before where they were straight. It’s the same stairs I came up with)They were still of a dark red wood. Then I noticed that there’s a room to my left in, the U turn. I opened the door and found myself in a humongous library, with like, t-rex skeletons and toy train tracks hanging from the ceiling. I walked up to the desk where you usually rent books, but no one was there. It was just straight ahead, and there I found a pile of abandoned toys. Mostly toy cars. I started to play with them, and they moved by their own will as if they were happy to be played with again.
Then suddenly I saw myself from out of body perspective again (It had been flippin’ around. I see myself in different angles, mostly behind, but it’s also me doing the stuff. Ya know?)
I saw that I seemed to turn more and more insane, like if my mind is being devoured by that room while still playing with the cars. (Have you seen Paprika? It was like the toys were eating my mind or something.)As I played, someone I knew, maybe my mom, came into that room, and walked over to me, crouching down as if she was going to say something. She didn’t and as I turned to face her, her mouth, eyes and nostrils expand like black holes till there was only a black hole-face left. Then the person turned away and walked away. I followed and when I reached the stairs, I suddenly get pushed from above from some random air-force, into the wall to my left, and I fly right through it. It was as if the mansion didn’t want my twisted mind any more. It spat me out through the wall (which also was an illusion) and as I was falling, I wondered why it didn’t want me. I could hear creepy sounds of the house, yet I wanted to stay.
Outside it was sunny, and I appreciated the sun. But when I hit the ground it turned pitch black again. (weather wise)Then I stood up and I heard hooves. I’m back at the circle labyrinth with the tower...
And that’s when I wake up.

But there was a continuation and more details… I’m not sure I want to share the second part though.
I did share the second part, and the third, Just cant find the third now o_O

Xiga

Next night the dream somehow continues. I had a worried feeling it would all day, and apparently it did.
This time it started with me being at the second courtyard, at the place where I had fallen down... I was alone but I could hear hooves, but instead of the iron-gate at the horizon to the left of me, there was a lake. The sky was dark and the sun was just rising above the lakes horizon, blood red in color. It was more of a long lake than a round one, and as soon as I saw the dock and the raft near the shore some distance from where I stood, I knew what lake I was at. Dånviken, a lake just 500 meter from where I live irl. The sun was colored red and made everything look kind-of red/gray. But it didn’t reflect into the water.
At the dock there was a small gondola-shaped boat, which I knew was mine. I also knew that somehow I had to get into that boat and away from the Second courtyard and the ruins/mansion. That was when I heard the hooves once more. They were closer and when I turned my eyes away from the blood-red sunrise I almost got run over by a gray horse with a brown middle-aged carriage.
Inside the carriage there were army people and all of a sudden I found myself holding a gun. I held the weapon and the army people immediately saw me and turned to aim me. In panic I decided to drop the gun and ran back to the somewhat safety of the mansion. After all, a part of me wanted to go back to that creepy house, even if the house itself spat me out. I ran, down through the labyrinth and then scaled the walls to get as fast as I could to the mansion. Then everything disappeared. Instead of standing on the somewhat well known stone bricks, I was standing on a lawn covered field again. Instead of the ruins that were in front of me just seconds earlier, there were three white square-shaped tents. Unpleased with the change, and uncomfortable, I decided to walk into one of the tents where my former teacher was standing, with a military-medic helmet. She was treating a shot-wound on my best friend Freja. But something was wrong. I wasn’t in their team.

My teacher screams something and then pulls a handgun and aims at me. I feel a sharp pain in my left shoulder, but instead of fleeing I somehow went to attach, and twisted the gun out of the medic’s hand. Then I shot her. She looked shocked when the bullet hit her but I could see myself smiling; Almost as Rebecca and Josefin had done before, when they aimed me. I was a warrior.

After that I turned my attention to my best friend Freja. She’s really pale and the shot wound almost glowed red in the small amount of light, due to the blood and in contrast to her pale self/black clothes. I smiled. Then I stepped on her throat, twisting my foot back and forth and watched her suffocate to death, till I finally snap her neck by laying my whole weight on my leg. I don’t know why. But when I did it I laughed.

Before leaving the tent I treated my shoulder and took the medic’s helmet for protection then open the tent ”door”. I can remember so clearly how the tent smelled, and the sounds around it. It smelled moldy and damp, and the grass inside was cold and slippery due to the dampness of the morning weather. When I walked out I see something on fire to my left, and three solider running away from something to my right. I still wore my moldy-blue colored cape from the first dream, and under it I had black clothes. By then they were stained from shooting the medic s well as getting shot.
It was downhill towards the lake from the tent I was at, and at the dock there was still no one. But my boat was still there.
On my way down I note that the sun was still frozen at the same angle as if no time had passed at all since I first fled the soldiers. And still there was no reflection in the lake from it. However there was reflection from the fires.

I walked down to the dock whilst the battle roared around me, and all the way out on it till I got to my boat. There I found my childhood friend, Felicia, sleeping. The boat was just big enough to fit her and one other person. But I didn’t care. I could have saved her, and shared the boat, but she had my boat, and she was sleeping in it without permission.
Instead of waking her up I decided to drown her. Violently I wrapped the blanket around her, one that she already had. It was gray-blue and kind of harsh, not soft at all. Before she realized what I was doing, I threw her into the lake. But I wasn’t pleased with just that; I bended down and grabbed her throat and held her under water watching her shocked expression fade, watching as her life slowly was escaping from her. As I realized she was dead, I grinned, then I let go of her letting her sink to the bottom. I stepped over from the dock to my boat and as soon as I sat down I started rowing towards the sunset.
I knew that I had to go that way. There was something behind the sunset that I really had to get, or something. The trees around the lake were pitch-black, neither did they reflect the light of the blood-red sun. Only the dark gray clouds did reflect the sunlight, and moving objects, like my boat and my clothes.

As I paddled I noticed that the forests around the lake seemed to come closer and closer to me, as if they were going to crush me in-between them. But I didn’t care. I kept on paddling. The only thing I could hear by then was the sounds of the battles, by then far behind me, and my paddles dripping down in the lake every time I rowed a stroke. I hummed a melody, and the same music box melody as in the mansion appeared around me, as if it was singing along to my humming in its own way. When I looked down on the boat I found one of the red toy cars that I had played with in the library that made me insane.
It was the one creating the melody box melody.

Suddenly I got struck by a flashback of the car’s previous owner, a small boy. He was seriously pale, and he was mentally insane. I don’t know how I knew it at the time, but I just did. He was sitting in a white hospital-like room, and he had typical English style 18th century clothes, with one of those hats. His hair was curly and dark, dark brown and he played with the red toy car. Suddenly a girl appeared in the room besides the boy. She tried to get a hold of the toy car but the boy refused to share. His eyes nostrils and mouth suddenly turned into black holes, and they expanded till there was nothing left of his face besides blackness. He took his toy car then went to attack.

With the metal toy-car in his hands he swung the car several times at the small girls face. The girl fell to the floor unconscious but the boy continued. I helplessly watched as the boy suddenly threw the car at the wall, so it broke and then started to scratch the girls face and neck into the bare bone. The girl was dead.

When the flashback ended I suddenly found myself in the green eat-people mansion room. This time here were no doors. Just as before in the mansion, the weather outside seemed sunny and bright. However I couldn’t go out. I couldn’t break the windows, because every time I got close the windows they moved, and that invisible air force that pushed me out from the mansion before shot me back. The last time I tried my hardest it shot me back to the opposite side of the room, into the wall facing the windows, where invisible hands grabbed me and pressed me to the ugly green wall. Then the boy from the vision appears and walked across the room in front of me.

At that moment I got filled with anger over what he did to the poor girl, and I rage. I somehow got the power to break loose from the invisible hands, and when I was free I ran straight towards the faceless boy. As I reached him grabbed him by his neck with my nails, and slam him against the floor white painted wooden floor. I repeated the action while laughing till his skull cracks. I somehow knew that if this boy died I could get free some way.

But I didn’t. The boy didn’t die. Wheezing breaths could be heard from the small body, and the wallpaper in the green room had been ripping itself to shreds for every time I smashed his head against the floor. When I finally had lost interest of banging the boy’s head against the floor, I decided to roam around in the exit-less room. The sun was still shining outside the windows creating the illusion of fog inside the room, just as before.
The walls had cracks in them, and behind the tile there were dark red-wooden panels. I suddenly realized that if I somehow could break the tile, I might be able to get out of there, that I might be able to go back to the red and dark, but safe library, or even some other room. But to do that I needed a sharp object. And the only thing besides me and a dark wooden chair in the room was the faceless boy.
Somewhere around then I thought to myself; “The wooden chair is useless. Wood vs wood doesn’t work and I can’t reach the windows.”
So I turned jogged to the boy’s body and then place my fingers in the black hole(his face), where his jaw should have been, then jerk down. I get a hold of his jaw and rip it out, and with that I returned to the panels and started to scrape the wall. At the same time, the black hole of the boys face started to grow larger, spreading across the room as snakes with hands at the tips. Small hands were flying straight at me. (Fma-like)
The second I actually realized that I was about to get attacked, I broke through the panels and ended up in a bright blue room. This room was the dining room, and there was a large table in the middle of it. I throw myself at the floor to avoid the dark hands, but the second they reach the border tp this new room they cached fire, and fell down to the floor in the form of small sparks.

I looked up. My hands were bloody, and stained with blackness from the boy’s face, the medic and Freja. And I was dirty from the battle, and alarmingly tired. But I didn’t get to rest for long. I observe the room. The table was set, for 12, and there was a big chandelier. Behind me was a small table with a silver-plate and a canteen, as well as the hole to the green room, to my right, a door out. And to my left a fireplace. In front of me was the table.

As I looked around I notice something else. In the second room I found the little girl from the flashback, and beside her, my friend Hasim. She was wearing a bright dress and her hair was long and white. Hasim, who is black and massive wore his reagular jeans and sweatshirt. They didn’t fit together at all. They were standing in the corner of the bright blue dining-room and they were pointing towards something that looks like a puddle on the floor. As I got closer, I realized that they were statues, just that moment I got the horrid feeling that something was behind me.

I didn’t dare to look behind me, so instead I continued to walk towards the puddle in the dining room to see what they were pointing at. It was just in the corner of the massive room besides the fireplace. When I got closer to the puddle I decided to look down into it. In the puddle the reflection seemed twisted. I looked up again at Hasim and the girl; In “real” life they looked surprised, or even mockingly happy, as if; “Hahaha someone spilled here!(kind of lame)” but in the puddle they look like they lost someone to a tradgic accident or like they were horrified. Maybe they thought Freja or my childhood friend who I both killed. Then I noticed two other things. I see me, behind myself, a clone. A me who looks like a maniac, as if ‘I’m’ about to stab myself. But when I turned In panic, I didn’t see the second me. I see the room. Just as it was before. Then I turn back to Hasim and the girl. Somehow they were insanely close to me, with fangs wide open, just like the weeping angels from dr who.

And I blink. Then I wake up…

Sanae

Staff member
I had a werid dream.. It was like a crossover of real life and anime xD

First, I was at a house and I guess a volcano erupted, so we all we had to get away :O The thing is, when things happen like that in dreams, my legs always give out >_<, so people have to carry me to safety o.o

The weird part was, there were these two anime twins with purple hair xD One sister's name wasSanjiro while the other.. I forgot. I guess they have these moments where they go emo and then play music. When they do this , they trigger off natural disasters xD Or, was it when Sanjiro cries.. It said on the news lol When Sanjiro saw this, she felt so bad and started crying O_O Everyone was all like,"OH NO!" xD;

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Are they stored through the same process as well? And how do we tell the difference afterwards? By the way, what is your opinion regarding lucid dreaming?
[MENTION=176]Billion-Degree Dragon[/MENTION]

I don't think this has to do with time, so I will post it here.

Dreams, is more or less like imagination. A mental process. What's its purpose, nobody knows. Is it there to comfort us? Is it there to warn us from something? That we also don't know.

But what we know is that it is a mental phase in which the brain experiences, happens mostly during the time we head to sleep. And we know that sleeping is the time our body repairs itself and goes dormant, but the brain still function.

There is a bit of chemistry here. Lucid dreams happens mostly when wake up, and then sleep back after-ward.

There are many explanation, and here is one:

It is said that the melatonin material that is formed during the night makes us sleep, and unconscious. And that unconsciousness or hazy consciousness we feel in dreams is the result of that material. We actually have more than two dreams during sleep that occurs in different phases of sleep(REM being the most notable). And the objects we see in dreams are actually things we have seen in real life, just a bit altered by our brain.

During the day sleep, there is no melatonin formation, and that even affects us during the dream. Which results in making us more psychological aware even in the dreams, and whence comes the lucid dream.

Some are even trying to make methods to make people have more lucid dream frequently. If you have seen Inception, it is basically like that. People during sleep can study, even formulate ideas. Ready themselves for the next day. Or just plainly lay in a world of fantasy.

An example is Salvador Dali. He used lucid dreaming methods to make up ideas for future paintings. And of course, he deployed many other things.

Take Sanae for example. Sanae saw a crossover of real life and anime. Why? Because what we see during the day, occurs even in the night, during the sleep. Except, they are altered.

The process of alteration is nicely explained the book Mind At Large by Aldous Huxley, which the main topic is drawn from psychedelic experiences.

Psychedelic experiences is like dreams, except it happens when you are fully awake. So the practice of Lucid Dreaming is a safe method of having psychedelic experiences without consuming mind altering drugs.

Sanae

Staff member
I keep having volcano esquw (is that even a word) dreams O_O They always have something to with lava somewhere. Rather it be underground or erupting o.o; There hasn't been any reports of a volcano erupting have there >_>?

Although, later in the week, the Minecraft guys have been talking about lava alot xD;

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Okay, so Ive been having weird dreams lately O_O It always somehow ends with me getting locked up in jail? xD haha Im not sure if it is jail but police are involved and I have NO idea what makes me dream about this O_O
Sometimes Im shoplifting in my dreams and one time I drove my dad's car into our house O_____O; This has been going on for a week now. Is my subconcious telling me to be careful?! D":

It's possibly because you're doing something you shouldn't be doing? Cutting corners while doing work? Copying stuff from the Internet for your work? The guilt usually amplifies in your sleep, and you dream of getting caught by the police. Then again, it's only a possibility.

Sanae

Staff member
Either what Haddy says or you've been watching weird shows right before bed o.o? Sometimes, the last thing you think of/see will influence a dream ^^

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yeah [MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] I'd agree with you but Im still on my summer vacation (last day woot) :/ And I even had a dream about my thesis involving fraud @.@ (Im too much of a perfectionist to actually fraud or cheat lol) I guess it has something to do with the new semester at uni but the odd thing is.. I dont really have anything to stress about. Yet. :/

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]: haha Ive been watching reality tv shows so dunno if that was the influence :/

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] Car chase perhaps on reality tv xD?

This may sound so corny, but once upon a time I used to test that theory out (the one about dreaming about the last thing you think of) on someone I liked :*blush:.. It worked sometimes, but not all the time :sigh:

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Okay.. the dreams have stopped for now Q.Q So that's a good thing~! They were getting really repetitive D":

Also, had this huge spider invasion apocalypse nightmare xD It was funny actually.. so not really a nightmare.. Though I am scared to death by spiders ;_;

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
I had a weird dream earlier today.. I dreamt that my sister and I were captured and put in abandoned prison. We had a phone so we decided to call in a pro computer making company and make us a custom computer that we can use while in prison.. I even asked them to have it ready made so we can use it right when it gets delivered to the prison.. LOL shows how much I care about being captured

Sanae

Staff member
Omi-g, [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] kidding around about me raping Rum seeped into my dream xD Errr, I didn't rape him, but I was naked... No, we didn't do anything xD Maybe it would help if I explained lol

I actually had maybe two or three parts to the dream. The part with Rummy in it was the last part.

We were at my cousin's old house (my aunt and uncle of that house came over today irl.. Didn't know they were coming, so that's a bit of a coincidence lol). I guess we just got back from a wedding/party (I had my hair up in a bun like thingy with hair flowing down at the bottom.. I had one of those puffy princess dresses on. I think that came from watching Grimm Fairy Tales this week lol).

I found myself laying on the couch asleep. I had this black lacy cover over me when I heard voices. I guess one of them was Rummy's lol I was about to sit up after hearing them, but noticed I was completely naked under the cover lol There was someone else there who told me to pretend I was still asleep and make sure I was covered up completely (except my head lol). I think the other person was supposed to be Emmie lol

Rummy came in side and went ot the bathroom. I think he washed his hair or something xD While he was in there, I ran behind this door so no one could see me. I had the blanket thingy around me, but still didn't want anyone to see :*blush:

Emmie says to me,"You make sure that the door is.. (something) and I'll.. " As she was saying this, Rummy came out of the bathroom and I ran in lol He didn't see me, but then he came back and was all like,"Can you let me in? You two can ear rape me." xDD

Not sure where that came from.. Actually, maybe I do lol I think that came from being ear raped whenever someone would move around..Their mic would pick it up and it's like ear rape to me @_@;

I hurried up and got dressed.. There was something said by Emmie,"While I don't mind him.. But I am alittle jealous.." I can't seem to remember the whole thing >_<;

Weird dream was weird, but made me laugh after remembering it :XD: Oh yeah, I did find some cloths to change into before we let Rummy into the bathroom... Actually, I think he was dying his hair.. xD

Sanae

Staff member
Haddy.. You.. :XD:

I've seen a piccy of Rum.. Kinda.. A pic he posted on AE. It was him, but wasn't him.. Y'know? Like, it wasn't him, but it was supposed to be him. Same case with Emmie ^^

Actually, this is the second time I had a dream with Emmie in it lol