Eienmori New House Hold

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Who would not miss his/her mother? Welcome home! Sit down and have a cup of tea or what you prefer to drink. ^_^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
no

XD ok,ok I'll get you a beer...hmm..how about Heineken? >.>

Hahah, hello everybody! :D I'm just...just lurking around here :p before starting to do homework x_X ^^

heineken... drools ... me wants some...drools

and admit it that you missed me >:p

seirei

kumo no you ni
Aww...of course I missed you mommy ^^ I'm counting the seconds until I'll see your (ugly) face again!:em0132:
=)) Anyway I brought several bottles of Heineken for you and the rest of the family :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
haha you must be really tired of seeing my ugly face everyday...
oh well, it can't be helped so SUFFER !!! :wohoho:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, look at the bright side :D if i drink now i won't eat cause i will be too drunk to :D

so you won't have to cook so much :D

now cheers mates !

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Oh well... I might as well just join in, by drinking a pint of Guiness, it should be healthy to drink a little bit of beer every day have I heard.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
heineken... drools ... me wants some...drools

and admit it that you missed me >:p
Heineken ? c'mon... o.o" I'm disappointed in you... CARLSBERG or Icelandic beer! You gotta try Thule some time... it's '<3'

And ofc we missed our mommy!

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol don't worry i tried Carlsberg and i liked it :D
but when i go out and have enough money with me i prefer Heineken, when i have less money i take Beck's and when i'm kind of in a hole with pocket money i drink a romanian one :D

but i must admit i only drank Carlsberg once, so i guess i shall try it again and tell you afterward if i like it, ne?
^^

p.s. i didn't know it was an icelandic beer :D

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Carlsberg is a danish brand of beer, Thule is the icelandic brand. ^_^

I find Carlsberg a bit boring, since it is one of the standard beers in Denmark.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol looks like i understood something else :p
well it's myrk's fault he didn't explain well for blonds like me :D
i didin't see any beer called Thule in my country... i don't know it there is any place where i can drink that :D

but the romanian beer i like is pretty good :D AND it is cheaper :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, neah, it's not as if i love it , is just that that's what i drink when i'm in a hole with my pocket money :D
so let's stick to Heineken and Beck's for the time being :D

cheers mates!!

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
You can keep Heineken and Beck's. I will stick with the japanese beer I bought this afternoon, since it is weekend (at least for me) and I allow myself to enjoy a drink. ^_~

*Stocking up on Heineken and Beck's for the other family members.* ^_^

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Of course, you can have this huge amount of beers my brother have forgotten exists because he buys more than he can drink, although it is only beer of the brands Carlsberg, Tuborg and Heineken though. ^_^

Serph

I am The Light
im gone for 1 week and setsuna and alex come to my house >_> and made 4 pages i have to read >_> im going to lock this tread with a pass lol