Eienmori New House Hold

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
NEVER !!!! mwhahahha
i'm the head of the house now, not your dad and you shall do what i tell you too mwhahahahah

tadadadam tadam Haruka Power !!!
:wohoho:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol there there serph don't be so mean, you just came home and you are already mean to me... :(...to you really hate me?

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Ahem *cough cough*.. Honored mother and father do not fight at home! Else there will be no dinner and no beer tonight~ ^_~

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
You have to be the son who interrupts the fight between father and mother~

Say something like: "I will give you two a single trip to the moon (so I get rid of you two for good) *cough cough*, just relax it is very peaceful up there and you will be able to sort things out."

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
awww, thanks for thinking of us Spice sweetie (without the part in which you get rid pf both of us *cough**cough*)

anyway, your mommy is suffering right now, so if you wanna help you got go brink me some vodka and beer i wanna mix them, and get drunk :(

and serph honey don't provoke me, for i WILL break up with you :( the only thing that keeps me here are the children :( i wouldn't want to hurt them

(drama queen)

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
oh yeah let's not forget about that :wohoho: you will NEVER beat my too many bugs record :lols: no one will mwhahahahahah