Eienmori New House Hold

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol that is true, the importance of toilet papers that is, but i wouldn't like to FEEL like one, if you know what i mean...

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Haruka, you are a drama queen? Can you make a drama for me to watch? Pretty please? ^_^
Like those endless spanish drama shows that they show 6 in the morning ?
Or drama like, Bold and the Beautiful... :O I know Haruka is B&B's Author in secret:JFBQ00214070517A:

seirei

kumo no you ni
omg spanish dramas...I think you mean spanish Soap operas!! x_X
Yup, our mother would be a fine soap opera actress *evil grin*

'Ah, Luis Fernando Armando! How could you dooooo that!?! :banzai; what about our family? What about our kids?! This means revenge..."

Hahahahh :p joking ofc

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
OMG seirei i can't believe you actually said that...it hurt... :defeat:
why taking revenge on you mother? what did i do?
he was talking about drama's not soap operas...

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
The Bold and the Beautiful is not what I would call a good example on a drama Myrk. >_< It is more a soap opera with all those persons getting revived even though he or she had a fatal accident in the last episode. Another example is that they turn up as the cousin to the deceased (the same actor or actress just with their shirt or skirt in another color). As it is not bad enough as it is every single one of the actors without exception seems to have been through plastic surgery. o_O" It is the never ending television show! ^_~

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Read all of it, too understand atleast that I'm not pissed of... lol.

The Bold and the Beautiful is not what I would call a good example on a drama Myrk. >_< It is more a soap opera with all those persons getting revived even though he or she had a fatal accident in the last episode. Another example is that they turn up as the cousin to the deceased (the same actor or actress just with their shirt or skirt in another color). As it is not bad enough as it is every single one of the actors without exception seems to have been through plastic surgery. o_O" It is the never ending television show! ^_~
Like I fkn care it's still drama to me. Have you ever watched those episodes ? It's full of drama. Way to much drama if you ask me. It's like, "YOOO! You slept with my wife, dipshit, I'mma fkn kill you." Then he sleeps with some guys wife, and what then ?! DRAMA! DUN DUN DUUUN! so shocking, and for your info, I know that the GENRE is Soap Opera... but I was talking about like... the content in the shows in general have a drama every freakin 2 seconds.

But ofc I know B&fkn B is soap opera. My mom watches this fkn crap every morning. I may have been born but not yesterday.

omg spanish dramas...I think you mean spanish Soap operas!! x_X
Yup, our mother would be a fine soap opera actress *evil grin*

'Ah, Luis Fernando Armando! How could you dooooo that!?! :banzai; what about our family? What about our kids?! This means revenge..."

Hahahahh :p joking ofc
Yes, I hate the spanish soap operas, but NO I'm not talking about those. What the fuck is with all those "WOAH, that's definetly not a drama, Myrk"

Too me, Bold and the Beautiful is too much to be a soap opera (Who the fuck named it soap opera? Some one bathing with a tv in the bathtub ?!)

And I'm talking about a freaking spanish drama, you don't have those stupid shows in your country ?

There's not only one drama in the world, J-drama, you know.

For proof some fkn proof of that I know what a drama is, I watch some drama.
My favorite DRAMA shows are;
House.
Nip/Tuck.
Monk.
Heroes.
Dexter.
The Shield. (Yes all of those are drama... don't argue with me)

Now that's fkn drama for you, now... stop somehow overreacting from a little "error"... wich I don't find an error at ALL, 'cause B&B is, too me, a fkn drama shitbomb... and that spanish fucktard drama was a drama not a... soap opera.

OMG seirei i can't believe you actually said that...it hurt... :defeat:
why taking revenge on you mother? what did i do?
he was talking about drama's not soap operas...
Thank you!! Good too see some common sense.

sorry i havent had internet for 2 weeks next week ill have it back >_.
NEXT WEEK?! You said that 2 weeks ago!

Now... I'm gonna rest my fingers.:roboto:

Last edited:

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Myrk was in a bad mood when typing? I did not mean to correct you, but draw out some of the funny facts about The Bold & The Beautiful. Obviously it did not seem to work as intended. I wil not do it again. Gomen nasai. T_T

*Hides down in the basement for the rest of the day.*