Ending

what do u think about the ending? well it wasnt the ending i was hoping for. from episode 20, they were just summarising the manga. It was good, but not all that

Nori

The ending of this series was weak. It wasn't even summarizing the manga because the manga wasn't like that in any way. Props to the makers of the show for making a good series, but the last 2 episode were horrible, especially if you read the manga.

a very disappointing ending for such a great serie =/
plus there is a contradiction with the first episodes when we first see pricilla and about how her family was murdered
very disappointing

There is supposed to be a 2nd season coming but no mention on when it was going to be released. I think it's marketing, they just end it abruptly just to keep people enticed for the upcoming season.

If you ask me, the ending doesn't really tell much. It's just so abrupt!

i had to admit... this anime totally superb till the last episodes.... its totally unacceptable to end it like that...
tooo many things unanswered... like what the hell is the organisation all bout?
i hoping that there will be season 2 in very near future ..............

touche. yes i agree the ending in the anime left to many unanswered questions, i hope there will be another season as well , although i wouldnt get my hopes up.

CLAYMORE

I have the same sentiments as most in this topic. The anime started out incredibly well, and just kept on getting better as it progressed, especially the northern campaign scenes. But the last 2 episodes left something to be desired, as they were extremely weak. I would have loved it if the series continued on with the manga storyline and introduced the new #1 and #2.