Favorite quote

"Teach your tongue to say 'I do not know' and you will progress." --- Talmud ((I think... sorry, can't confirm right now))

"Ladies, keep off. Or I shall wax dangerous." --- Mr Rochester in Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

[FONT=&quot]"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
~ Marianne Williamson[/FONT]

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”

-Anais Nin-

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
"True and False are attributes of speech, not of things. And where speech is not, there is neither Truth nor Falsehood."

Thomas Hobbes

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
[MENTION=172]InfiniteMonkey[/MENTION] :D

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

[FONT=&quot]There comes that mysterious meeting in life when someone acknowledges who we are and what we can be, igniting the circuits of our highest potential.
-Rusty Berkus
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

As you travel through life, your dreams will guide you, determination will get you there, and love will provide the greatest scenery of all.

~Michelle C. Ustaszeski

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. ~ Mr. Antolini
[/FONT]

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
But pain... seems to me an insufficient reason not to embrace life. Being dead is quite painless. Pain, like time, is going to come on regardless. Question is, what glorious moments can you win from life in addition to the pain?
;ninja;
The will to be stupid is a very powerful force, but there are always alternatives.
;evil;

Adulthood isn't an award they'll give you for being a good child. You can waste... years, trying to get someone to give that respect to you, as though it were a sort of promotion or raise in pay. If only you do enough, if only you are good enough. No. You have to just... take it. Give it to yourself, I suppose. Say, I'm sorry you feel like that and walk away. But that's hard.
;hmm;