Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basilisk

• Peacemaker Kurogane

• Other

• Total voters
it was either kenshin, or samurai 7 for me. samurai 7 was an amazing show, great storyline and great fights. it just sucks that at the end of the series most of the samurai were dead...

after those two i probably would've picked champloo or kyo.

Archangel

I would have to say Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite Samurai anime. To me the story was a classic and it was such a great anime aswell.

my favorite samurai anime is Rurouni Kenshin..i like samurai 7,too..but i think samurai champloo's manga better than its anime...

by the way, Basilisk is a ninja anime,right?

Its definitely samurai deeper kyo, man im disappointed there is a few who like this anime.... the story is simply the best, kenshin story isn't so gud.... in samurai deeper kyo we cant possibly even suggest whats going to happen next... and as it goes on it seems like sooo interesting.

I haven't seen Samurai Deeper Kyo or Peacemaker Kurogane. I chose samurai 7 cause I liked the story. Kenshin... maybe my expectations were too high after seeing it as number 1 on animenfo, but I just couldn't enjoy it for some reason. Champloo was meh. To me, it was missing something.

To me. samurai champloo takes the cake, but then I've never seen Rurouni Kenshin. the mix of fight-style and story was finely executed.
I plan on watching Samurai 7 next

Its a bit of a toss up for me, between Kenshin and champloo, though I have to say I like kenshin better..... I just like his character and the cutesy love story intertwined in it...... Though champloo still rocks in my book!!