Final Fight

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The silence of seclusion deafens my ears Walking through these mirage roads show what could have been There is no light at the end of the tunnel Morbid fears grip the air All opportunities lost Aching from my mistakesBlood now chilling cold Death is drawing near All hope disappears without a careShattered pieces of my aspirationAll of them look for consolation Drawing closer to the final destination I can’t take it any more Where did I go so awfully wrong?Why must I sing the same old song?When will I find my blissful song?Will there be salvation at the coming dawn?What does it matter to anyone?I refuse to become a victim of apathy The silence I will change into raging roar I won’t give up this right to fight for my own lifeShed your old self and embrace the final fight Move out from the darkness and into the light Pick up the pieces of your shattered lifeGet off the ground and fly with greater pride Empty your worries and hold your head up high I refuse to become a victim of apathy The silence I will change into raging roar I won’t give up this right to fight for my own lifeI’ll make the final stand at the coming dawn I’ll take on this dying world along with its deceitful songI’ll carve the future with my own bloodied handI’d rather die than yield to this morbid nightWith honor and might I’ll fend off this perilous blight I refuse to become a victim of apathy The silence I will change into raging roar I won’t give up this right to fight for my own lifeNote: I don't usually use chorus in my lyrics so this is the first time I tried to make it a central part.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Another piece of material bordering on the edge of epic and godly.Nice stuff. Seriously, I'd love to hear this with some guitar and drums XD