First anime you ever saw.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (treborks @ July 15, 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]8733[/snapback]</div>
Remember Astroboy?[/b]
The original 1960 version was on last night lol. There's been 2 remakes though, 1 in the 80s and one in 2000

Yeah it was DBZ for me too!! man that was soo cool back in the day..... running home to read all of the facts about what was coming up next so that you could wow everyone at school!! I was real cool :tongue:

DBZ

first subbed online anime was getbackers through a friend. Naruto was the first series I downloaded on my own.

Kinda weird that I don't like any of those series anymore. Except maybe getbackers, but the manga, not the crappy fillerific anime.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dev @ August 27, 2006, 5:27 AM) [snapback]42[/snapback]</div>
for me is doreamon when i was 7 years old first jp aime is this[/b]
haha dudeee doreamon was the first anime i saw to!!
mann that was so long ago
i dont remember anything about it =/

My first anime was Candy :laugh: I remember that I was second grade when I saw it for first time :smile: and my mother said that she can't stand it because the major heroine was permanently yelling and crying (very emotional loli :laugh: ) I can't stop watching anime since then :smile:

Ayashi no Ceres I watched that on TV when I was 6 or 7 years old but I don't really know that is an anime(don't know the difference from cartoons ^^;) and I only recently found out the title when I accidently download it

I don't even remember the name of the first anime i saw( i only know it was about a twin), but one of the first animes i saw was sailormoon and anotherone called Shinzo.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Redx @ August 29, 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]59[/snapback]</div>
Well mine is Sailormoon I use to watch it every night.It was quite a decent show.[/b]
My first is also Sailormoon ,back then i was very like it but now that series seem like a joke for me . People sure change with time , isn't it ?

I used to watch anime now and then.. I think my first anime was Doraemon.. Then there was DBZ but i never used to follow any of them.. The only anime which got me hooked onto animes was ROBOTECH..It was great . with realistic tech transformations and cool animations with excellent drama and story..

Mine was FMA... well, that was the first one I saw that I knew was anime... I watched Digimon and Pokemon before I knew they were anime but FMA got me hooked.