Forum Runner compatibility

I don't know if y'all know about this, but there's an iPhone app called Forum Runner which I find very convenient. I think it's compatible with the forum software and it works very well when I use it for MF (though that may change if they bring that captcha back) so I would love to have the interface where buttons are large enough to use easily here too.

It does require a plugin on the server or something though, so if this seems reasonable you'll need that.

... Um... I don't mean to double post, but did Emmie miss this? Not notice that I had replied the first time? No responses so I thought maybe it had been missed...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Yeah, I already talked with Kabi about it and as soon as he'll get back access to his computer, he'll register and install it.

Figured I would just reuse this thread to let the staff know that there is a new version of Forum Runner, so you can update whenever is most convenient. The changes on the server-side were minor and the old version is still working but when it isn't too much trouble there are a few new features.

Canabary

Administrator
The last stable version is 1.6.3, published may 3rd, and currently in use on this forum. The BETA (1.7.0) is not something we'll consider at this time.