Gears of War 2?! Discuss...

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Gears Of War 2! I just read some info about it today. I think the ending of the first one gave it away. But, what do you think are going to be some of the twists/ups/downs of this sequel to the blockbuster game.

Fire away, gents

EDIT: BTW, for those who didn't see the news on XBOX.com or any of the gaming sites.

Gears Of War 2 trailer
Of course, you need to be over 17 to watch the trailer

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
When my friend Alex got this game whjen it first came out, we played it all the way through when we had time to play, multiple times, going from easy, and progressing in difficulty. We love the game and I think we are both looking forward to the next game to kick more locust butt

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Well thats the thing. The storyline for the campaign was short. However, there were other things that you could work on while replaying the storyline. Thus, the achievements for Campaign made it more replayable.

I think it is going to be longer, and maybe somebody is gonna get killed off.

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Unfortunately we have to wait till november to find out, unless it gets pushed back which would really stink. I hope it is a little longer as well

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
well, I have noticed that a lot of games are getting pushed back a lot.

But, I think we can have faith that Epic Games will get this new and demanding game out on time.