General Bug Reports

All download of digimon seem to work for me, and i fixed episode 22 thnx for that.
ow, thanks , but now,i dont know whos fault is this, but i cant get in the g2anime.net with my account properly, smthing happen ? can any1 fix it? it leads to "403 forbidden" heres a copy of that.
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /dev2/ on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2 Server at g2anime.net Port 80
"

Xiga

XIGA

Some are the same, but in different areas of the forum. I cant scroll all the way upp and see the opptions;​
The avatar blocks text, Images dont work, and Sometimes parts of the post disappears aswell.​

Also, is there anywhere you can see your earlier posts? I cant find that button.​
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2522/98848835.png
CANABARY

Which skin is this and what browser are you using?
XIGA
xenFracture, and I am using firefox. However my friend who also had firefox dont see this :C
CANABARY

Change to default, then back to xenFracture. Then hit CTRL + F5. If that doesn't improve it we need some more details, such as browser version, browser add ons and wether or not you have similar problems on the other skins.
@Canabary

Xiga

I did... And I tried it today at school to see if something was wrong with my compy. It still messes up. Is it an account error? o3o Or just me having REALLY bad luck?