General Bug Reports

If you ever come across a error or bug when surfing the forums or the main site, please do post it here so the staff can fix it.

Note that this thread is for small errors only, such as a single page not displaying properly, or a problem with text formatting, etc. For more serious problems, feel free to start a separate thread in the same section to expound on your report.

Remember, provide details! We need details so we can fix the problems more effeciently!

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
*IMAGE REMOVED

As you can see, the whole Welcome-[Name] message went fully on the right side, and not beside the banner as it should be.

I am using Opera, obviously, on XP.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ah, ok. I didn't notice the problem, because I'm using smaller resolutions, but I know how to fix it. Give me a bit.

EDIT: Ok, should be fixed now.

PS. Opera might need refreshing since it catches all images.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Emeralda']Ah, ok. I didn't notice the problem, because I'm using smaller resolutions, but I know how to fix it. Give me a bit.

EDIT: Ok, should be fixed now.

PS. Opera might need refreshing since it catches all images.
[/QUOTE]

The problem persist. I tried to use, SR - Iron(unofficial g.chrome), and it is still there.

Smaller resolution? I am using 1024 x 768 display, if you mean that.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Biomega']The problem persist. I tried to use, SR - Iron(unofficial g.chrome), and it is still there.

Smaller resolution? I am using 1024 x 768 display, if you mean that.[/QUOTE]

Are other skins bugged for you like that as well? I'm also using Opera on XP, and I'm not having such problems. Were you having problems with such a display ever since avatars were added to it? If yes, try clearing all the cache from Opera, it was recently changed. But then again you're saying that it's the same on Chrome. Also, tell me if the problem still persists if you'd increase the resolution, it would tell me where should I look.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Emeralda']Are other skins bugged for you like that as well?[/QUOTE]No, only black stealth.

[quote name='Emeralda']Were you having problems with such a display ever since avatars were added to it?[/QUOTE]No, it was like that since the beginning.

[quote name='Emeralda']But then again you're saying that it's the same on Chrome. Also, tell me if the problem still persists if you'd increase the resolution, it would tell me where should I look.
[/QUOTE]Yes, I have changed to 1280x1024 display, the thing is, the welcome menu still sticks out from the border.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Biomega']No, only black stealth.

No, it was like that since the beginning.

Yes, I have changed to 1280x1024 display, the thing is, the welcome menu still sticks out from the border.[/QUOTE]

1. Refresh and tell me if it still occurs, I've changed something else.

2. Is the left side properly alligned? Throw me a full screenshot, ok?

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Emeralda']

1. Refresh and tell me if it still occurs, I've changed something else.

2. Is the left side properly alligned? Throw me a full screenshot, ok?
[/QUOTE]

*IMAGE REMOVED

As you can see, it's still sticking out to the right(in that highest resolution). Yes, the left side is properly aligned.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Ever since you added the sparkle... or, I think ever since I have restarted my PC, it came back to its normal position! :) Problem solved.

[SPOILERA]

[/SPOILERA]

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Emeralda']O.O It was fixed when the sparkle was added, but not, for example, the day before?[/QUOTE]I think I needed to restart my PC, but I haven't noticed any significant change before that, though. But it's fixed no.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
UHm I dunno if its just me but ehm yeaa

Whenever I go in to a thread I can't completly scroll down to see the GTM time and so >.< and the changing lay out thingie.. Only when I'm like overwieving all threads at the ehh main forum page.

But like in this thread I cant seem to ompletly scroll down.

I can read #users are reading this topic but not what is written directly under that ^^"

like ehh this:

see? I cant scroll down more >.< but I can see ther is more lol

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Yeah, I already left a screenie and a description of that in the New Forum thread if I'm not mistaken. It should be just a case of adding $footer, though I'm not sure how it works in IPB.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
UHm okay well I have another for ya >.<

When you get a notification thingie you can click on mark as read right?

Well when the notification gets big I get:

that way I can't even see the "mark as read button" and it wont let me scroll down the notification either >.<"is there something you can do about that? D: it's not a super important matter lol i can get the notification marked a different way aswell but >.< it's a bit inconvenient lol i can't stand the notificationcounter on anything else than 0 lool (but at the same time I do want to get the notifications)

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Erm, I don't know if this is really a bug... But um on the Blue Darkness(import) skin, the upper left hand corner, the logo isn't MC's... I'm guessing it's the default one?