General Discussion

@moon: you mean what happened to me..?

@nisa: i think he means what happened to me ._." and sowwy but.. you can't tell me that the dango's aren't... 'special' ._." XDD i've been there.. madness is overtaking the chat every now and then. luckily, i haven't been infected entirely by them! Owo XDD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
You see @Nisa that's why I wanna make a loose plotbased RP so people can genuinely have their input in it (within credible limitations to prevent godmodding) : D

@moon: nope Im a fourth year uni student :3

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
[MENTION=122]Chaos8ringer[/MENTION]

actually honestly till i met her i nvr once gave a crap about anything more then myself
not even a relationship >.> thats why im trying to win her back

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

i got 5 ppl joined up -.-
when a 6th has a accepted char i start it

Banchou

Staff member

yep ^-^

i wanted 5 ppl to join + me
so that i could start and people could talk with each other instead of 1-2 ppl

but i want many more ppl to join xD

@nisa: aye, can't change that tho :D

@moon: then learn from your mistake.. make sure you won't mess up the next time.. what happened is over, you gotta look forward and just wait for the next chance.. everything will be over one day, even love, so just take it easy :D i know that it might hurt and you might not even be able to sleep at night (happened to me) but you'll get over it.. :D

@moon: believe me.. not just kinda =w=" but yeeaaaahhh.. that's why i learned that you shouldn't even got your hopes up if a girl smiles at you after you got eye contact and started talking to her.. and @nisa: yup.. if all this were to happen to you, i think you would remove the 'Happy' part from your nick =-= XDDDDD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol well my life hasnt been all happy either >.>" funny how people always think that when they see my nickname.. I've been tthtough some tough times.. I just dont talk about it ._. and live on~

Banchou

Staff member

personality is ok actually jst get on with the bio /noms on your head

@Chaos

dang dude >.>