General Discussion

@moon: yeaaaahh.. aannyway.. let's just forget about it :D

@nisa: did you have near death situations..? like.. multiple ones..? XDDDD and yeah.. your name is really making people believe that everything's aright with you :D

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
uhm... near death.. well Ive been depressed enough to consider it, but then I found it even more patethic thinking about escaping like that ^^" I mean I never really talked about it to any one so it really yeah well bleh it's like no.. just no that's sad. XD
Uhm the natural way... well I was in a carcrash once...
But really.. no wanna talk abot it >.>" and I AM alright now XD not always been that way... and not that long ago I felt myself getting back in that state.. just that I hate myself then.. so I try to sort of ... eh @.@ hard to explain XD so yeah I just wont >.>" not important anyway
I'm perfectly fine ^^

oohh yeah.. been like that too a bunch'a years ago.. but i'm way too proud to give up my life like that.. i mean.. after 5 near death situations it would be kinda stupid to kill yearself.. aye..? XDDD but srsly.. that hatin yourself and stuff.. been in exactly the same state.. maybe out of different reasons but.. yeah.. XD you could say that god hates me and satan doesn't want me XDDD

@moon: yeah.. but that counts for you too! try to forget :D XDDD

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
@Chaos: would u prefer a mid lvl or a low lvl?
either way i nvr require long post since i believe Rp's are meant to be for fun xD

mid lvl.. low lvl..? you mean like.. back then, how it was on mf? if so.. i'd say go with mid ._." i dun like one-liners and if people spam the thread with one-liners it gets annoying to scroll through them <<" XD but yeah.. make a 3 line minimum.. that's like.. minimal.. everyone can do a 3 line minimum ._. i think <-<" XDD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=48]Banchou[/MENTION] *sigh* I had to hurry the hell up, I did... and now it seems like it wasnt even needed *pouts* ehh sorry *sigh* I'm really pissd off right now >.>" causing this to be worse than it is.. and I know that too =.=

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah well point still is that yesterday I postedin all hurry to have a post ready and noone posted after me. Meaning I could also just take my rest and post today instead of hurrying to make it yesterday ^^" but really I'm having some instability problems right now >.>" mood swings massive ones...