General Discussion

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeh so we should just let people be free to decide I mean we wont allow more than 4 people anyway >.< it's the idea to have it small scaled xD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yup yup I mean we both arent really experienced in being a host so yeah it would be a good experiment~ and maybe if we start with short posts and such it wont scare people away. I mean sometimes even I get scared away by the lenght of a post (even though I can write some pretty long posts myself) So I know how that feels.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hm it scares away in a sense of: geez that''s a lot of reading to do XD
not in having to post the smae length, but yeah keeping it short should be doable :D and more ehm easy, ^^ got to need to go into the Knight in the Making XD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION].. me and lily want to have a simple rp with just few people in it like 4 or something XD with a simple plot and pretty much freedom <3

Thats what we were discussing XD just read back for the ideas XD

You know just something with short posts and no need for brains 8D

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION].. me and lily want to have a simple rp with just few people in it like 4 or something XD with a simple plot and pretty much freedom <3

Thats what we were discussing XD just read back for the ideas XD

You know just something with short posts and no need for brains 8D
I see. Ok then. Well make it and try it. I ll not interfere unless you want me to. Btw ,what is happening with yours and Shadows rp?

[MENTION=1953]kazuki20[/MENTION] hello there <.<

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I dunno, if he's not around it's stuck ^^" the bad side of having a two person rp >.< well we were closing in on the end of the story D: but too bad :/

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm well I do know that some of my character are bisexual :huuh: so well there arent any rp's focused on yuri but I know my chara is not the only bisexual around all the different rp's... i cant recall any lesbians.. but bisexual is good enough right ^^"

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol you're the second one OTL though witcher asked ages ago and i only saw it just now,.. as only just now I saw the mention OTL

I'll finish up uploading Highschool of the Dead, then I'll write my post :)

Vento

Veteran Kuudere
Hmm well I do know that some of my character are bisexual :huuh: so well there arent any rp's focused on yuri but I know my chara is not the only bisexual around all the different rp's... i cant recall any lesbians.. but bisexual is good enough right ^^"

Ahh that's pretty good ;D
I would love to create the RP but I'm not a good leader D;
An RP I created last time came crumbling down even before it started >_>

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
*pats* seems like everyone has that problem :/

Lol yeah I make some of them bisexual so lot more things can happen :p wont be restricted by having to be straight lol. I can imagine it be fun to let my chara's fall in love with someone of the same gender ^^ forms more problems than someone of th opposite gender ^^

Ehm I have to say though.. I'm not sure what characters I made bisexual... Uhm think I made the chara in BloodyTears Bisexual...yups I did... and in WolfMountain it isn't specified.. the rest is all ehm.. well crumbled down lol

Hmm well solely yuri.. I dont think I'll join.. but you know with some yuri/yaoi couples it will be fun ^^
And lol i don't have any male characters 8D I ish also beginner RPer XD
Guess what? I think a bunch of us here are beginners :XD:

Vento

Veteran Kuudere
Ahh I see, well indeed yuri/yaoi isn't everyone's tastes for sure. I had been looking quite hard for one, lol. Anyway it's okay, just a plan/idea for now ;p