General Discussion

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

get on tomorrow then xDDD i'll be on probably
hope u feel better

im like half tempted to give u a warning for being too cute xDDD JK JK well sorta >.>

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=48]Banchou[/MENTION] you better be online tomorrow >.>" not like the last time you told me to get online and you werent online yourself OTL
Che,well sure hope so, though one of the three problems will still be there tomrrow OTL cursed..

A warning? why would you need to warn someone for being cute? Eh well thank you I guess ^^

Banchou

Staff member
[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

lol i will be online im normally online talking to kristi at least xDDDDDDDD

i dunno a distraction for everyone LOL JK

laters Nisa

Banchou

Staff member
lol thats cuz we live in the time zone right nxt to each other
there have been days where both busy and dont talk xD
/mostly i dont log in xD

night

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Omg that's mean T_T

Lol, well guess I'll need to live with it XD
If I ever gonna make an rp I'll make it have short title though D< Or like just one title and not two titles >.>" like a main title and a subtitle XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
LMAO Indeed!

Nisa!!
Anyways ~ What would you like the one on one rp to be like? I mean what genre~ cuz I suck at story telling shit ._. xD (I mean creating those lol)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm well I like the not to serious ones ^^ the one you can roam aroud freely~~ with not too much of a story line..
You know like we were talking about earlier.. somewhere O.O I forgot where :/

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
We talked about SO MANY rp's xD lol the summer camp thingie, the high school thingie ehm what else? I forgot the other ones.. Oh yeah! the survivor/lost thingie XD

andyeah I prefer the not so technical ones too~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Newbies Rp 8D that's a nice SHORT name (ever noticed how freaking long the rp names are xD)

to fit the title newbies... maybe some people who got rejected from normal society because of I dunno bad behavior or mystics powers. They enter an institute for the insane people, where they meet others like them :D but... the seniors aren't quite the helpfull ones? more the bullies XD making life hard

ehehe sounds nice but it totally lacks a certain direction XD

So what if one of the kids (an NPC or one of our chara's ) who claims to see ghosts tells them that there is a dark side to the institute.. namely that all patients die... coz of being experimented upon. while the family gets to hear the person commits suicide ^^

lol tht's another idea 8D

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
LMAO indeed! that is another idea~ xD SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM D: Ehm I will try to come up with a draft tomorrow (because Im just deadtired tonight) and then I guess you can decide if you like it or not? Or would you like to do the introductionary story~ Because Im fine with that too =D I'd enjoy anything really

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I like the title and it would be nice to only let in newbies as the newbies and seniors as the seniors XD
*chuckles* but that would be mean huh? XD

UHm well I guess i can also make a draft on an introcutionairy story, but then I wont have it till saturday (got school +work tomorrow and today I'm deadtired aswell XD)
Well be sure to tell we want no more than 4 people at most XD (including the two of us xD so like 2 others... :) the rest will be NPC's anyone can control lol and we a bit more than the rest or just one of us a bit more than the rest to put in some storyline when nneeded XD)

Hmm dunno what else to say I'm pretty sure you can do it~~ 8D

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Hmm alright~ Ill do some thingies~ Maybe multiple and see what is best? dunno D: I have the day off tomorrow and hopefully nothing will come in between Q.Q

And yeaah that would kinda be mean lol to let newbies be newbies and seniors, seniors D: