Get to know G2 Members

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
Ok u post a description of any member you want , but you have to give me their forum SN , not a nickname u may have given him/her. Names wll be organised according to Alphabetical Order by class ( eg , admin , mod , super mod )

Founders:
Abarnes
ross_diadame
the great admin... grants requests if possible.. like mine... LOL...
Amanda:
Sakai Ray :
Met her recently here I can tell shes very trustful to us and wish us to help make this forum as great as it can ever be o.o So we can't let her down!~ Also shes active and tends to help make threads so we get something new to post about everyday.
Shinji Ikari:
Such a sweetie. Great and funny to chat with because she's so bubbly! And huge thanx to her for giving me the shot at being a mod!
Vulgarhythm:
One of the coolest admins i've ever met. She's not a total douche because she has power over everyone on the forum, and she treats everyone with respect. I don't know her well enough to add more, but i hope to add more in the future.
Ray
Shinji Ikari:
Joined at the same time I did! Sakai Ray is awesome! he has been the biggest force and contributer to Zoku Haven. He has always helped me out when i needed it, and is hard working and creative. Not a day goes by when one of his posts doesn't have me laughing! Sakai Ray, you rock man. Cake to you!
Vulgarhythm:
Awesome guy. Saw him on BE and TNF but didn't really know him until AB where we continuously chatted about Clannad and Fate/Stay Night. He's also the reason why i am here at ZH. He personally invited Gnome and I.
BLue-FIsh:
Get's 100+posts in a blink of an eye. A great, admin was it? ^^; Anyways, he's a very realiable person and grea to talk to. Very o.o
Serph:
Very cool person young and full of life. Likes to watch sponge bob and like Novel Games lol and a Big shana and fate/stay night Fan a damn spammer lol
ingeniousthinker
met him in BEmp. Great guy! He's an ex-FMP fan. Now a great FSN fan especially Saber's hero...lol
Katakato
Ray - big fsn, clannad, and loves anime (too much). lets me copy his hw. +9045845897
ross_diadame
i dont know him but i always see the name in threads but not among those who post. id this the previous name???
Scribe
ross_diadame
hes been here... then gone... then here agein... then gone agein... thats what i know about him...
Admins:
Hyo
Ray:
Corrects what we all do wrong keeps the forum clean as much as possible lol and very nice and kool ^^
Shadow_Strider:
Ray
Most anime otakuish person I know has good jusdgemen and great grammar also knows alot about anime/manga or any such and is a really nice and cool friend.
Shinji Ikari
Brings new meaning to multi-tasking. A one man army on the net. Class act as well.
Super Mods:
RebirthCo2
Ray:
Hmm a good friend I can say is very good at forums and such he corrects me alot in what I do wrong lol we also chat alot in MSN and we share common goals and ideals (spirit o.o)Also we spam usernotes in the past :p
VulgarRhythm
Ray:
Met him in AB nice and kool person to chat with and knows alot about music as well. Plus he plays clannad o.o
Mods:
Blue-Fish
Ray:
Nubfish =D Likes to post in spam in the spam section even if it doesn't count on posts great to talk to and shes very o.o?
ingeniousthinker:
met her in BE and BEmp.... nice, friendly girl...Fun to chat with...and pretty cute..^^

Rei:
Ray:
Hmm recently became a mod and is very active and helps keep the forum alive plus he plays stream xD Im in good therms with him =]
Shinji Ikari
Has the best taste in anime! An NGE fan to the bone! Shares the same Rei MOE with me. A blast to chat with, and the seemingly otherworldly ability to always end up one post ahead of me or behind me in the chatbox!
Vladimir
a nice person who is liked by many members here
haruka
very nice when in the mood ^^. he doesn't talk much, and has or used to have a problem with other's spelling mistakes (well, that's what makes him our Rei ^^). a very nice person ^^
Shinji:
Ray:
Heh oldest anime fan I ever met got lots of respect for you and your way of the Otaku plus tries very hard on what he does.
Tyron:
Ray:
A very hard woking/active person earns all of our respect on what he does a very good job as a mod. Also loves anime/manga alot met him on BT xD SMOD type of person in my book
Satoshi Namikaze:
weird random mod but is super cool i guess ^^
Uchiha Itachi
Sasori
a crime partner of mine,lol.A really great person to talk with =D
Serph
very cool person one of the coolest i know on the internet he lets me use his steam o.o lol but other then that he is nice i like to pick on him and he on me >_> and fun to talk to
Haruka
great person ^^ he's very talkative and also very fun to talk to ^^
Zeta:
Ray:
Met him when the forum started nice and kool person to talk to also loves to spam. And a very ecchi person o.o
G2 Creation Team:
Choochi
Ray:
Greatest person in GFX(my book) Also very nice person to talk to known her in many other forums other then this Married to her in Bemp and yeh shes really nice ^^ and also go watch past episode 10 in Fate/stay night
BLue-FIsh:
Choo-chan! Great fun to talk to and an awesome GFX artist XD
Cruss
Ray
New guy in GFX improves alot has nice work also not afraid to express his pokemon love.
Megumi
Ray:
Pretty good GFX mod active has a good knowledge of stuff in the spa
Yomi:
Megumi:
One of those really nice and funny people who really crack you up. Big Obito and Neji lover , has a nice GFX Style. Fellow Konoha at Otaku General
Random:
Vulgarhythm
Cool guy, real easy to chat with although i havent chatted with him much. Posts lots and keeps up his activity.
Hachuyani
random ~ randomly everywhere I can see
Uploaders:
Darkness
haruka
Don't know him for long, but he is a very nice person, funny and i love talking to him ^^
Haruka
Serph
Kind and sweet, always helping me when i need to and always cheering me up ^^
Ray
Awesome nice person kind and sweet likes alot of anime and keeps serph in check :p
Uchiha Itachi
Sweetness & Kindness ... honest & really random most of the times
She rocks ^^
Shinji Ikari
HI h-chan! A total sweetie and shares a lot of the same interests as me. Loses a lot of sleep talkin to me and Serph! がんばって!
Serph
Haruka
kind funny she loves yaoi anime >_> but a very loving person and fun to talk to makes me smile every time i talk to her and i love her. Oh and a uploader that those her job :p and very active
ingeniousthinker
the great stalker (accdg. to Yomi) lol...xD fun to be with...
Ray
A very good friend also my spam buddy great uploader that is needed everywhere o.o
Uchiha Itachi
nothing but laziness in his mind lol & he calls everyone loser for no reason he's awesome btw... cool guy!
Shinji Ikari
Serph is really cool and always active. Has a good sense of humor even when being messed with by the Romanian trio (^.^) and myself! He is a pretty creative writer as well, and an all around nice guy.
Members:
Alex:
Ray
A nub but still fun to talk too has PS3 and is pretty knowledgeable with stuff in online gameing.
Aznshorty:
Ray:
Oh yes the biggest dango fan I know ^^ I bet no one can beat her on that plus a good friend
BLue-FIsh:
She has a kind personality from what I know so far. ^^ The goddess like boss of the Shorty's tea house. Fear her button!
ingeniousthinker:
met him in BE and BEmp. POT fan!!! I also think she's a nice girl... and a good dango creator!
Gnome:
Ray:
Understands my animeish life really well and likes fate/stay night awesome person to debate on anime battles or anything related to japan lol also likes lucky star plus I bet he likes chobits
Vulgarhythm:
Anime Guru. Gnome constantly offers loads of information on anime and never leaves you wanting more out of his posts.
Ingeniousthinker
sasori
a really good friend.She's cool and funny!~
Katakato:
Ray:
Anub you can say ? Well you guys might not know him but he does a very good job as a SMOD plus a RL friend from school.
Lynx:
Satoshi Namikaze
a best friend 2 me whose been there for me when i need him the most of course were bruva's so no homo ^^
Mushbah
Ingeniousthinker:
met him in BEmp... also a great guy... sometimes or should I say always have weird ideas? lol
mykur
haruka
very kind and really made me feel better when i needed ^^ plus very fun to talk to ^^
Sasori
ray
Good sig maker...
Katsu
Sasori is a brilliant person to get along with. and a great master, since i'm Sasori's most prized puppet. *w*
Uchiha Itachi
great guy, really fun to talk to ... great partner xD
setsuna
Shinji Ikari
Yo Set-chan! Another sweetie, hard working and sincere. Shares the same passion for music as i do, and is really nice to talk to! かわいらしい!
Static
ross_diadame
he posts a lot before... like in days he has 1000+...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

无限之剑制
Choochi ~ Greatest person in GFX(my book) Also very nice person to talk to known her in many other forums other then this Married to her in Bemp and yeh shes really nice ^^ and also go watch past episode 10 in Fate/stay night

Shadow_Strider ~ Most anime otakuish person I know has good jusdgemen and great grammar also knows alot about anime/manga or any such and is a really nice and cool friend.

Gnome ~ Understands my animeish life really well and likes fate/stay night awesome person to debate on anime battles or anything related to japan lol also likes lucky star plus I bet he likes chobits

Vulgarhythm ~ Met him in AB nice and kool person to chat with and knows alot about music as well. Plus he plays clannad o.o

Azn-chan ~ Oh yes the biggest dango fan I know ^^ I bet no one can beat her on that plus a good friend

Rebirth ~ Hmm a good friend I can say is very good at forums and such he corrects me alot in what I do wrong lol we also chat alot in MSN and we share common goals and ideals :D(spirit o.o)Also we spam usernotes in the past :p

Amanda ~ Met her recently here I can tell shes very trustful to us and wish us to help make this forum as great as it can ever be o.o So we can't let her down!~ Also shes active and tends to help make threads so we get something new to post about everyday.

Blue-Fish ~ Nubfish =D Likes to post in spam in the spam section even if it doesn't count on posts great to talk to and shes very o.o?

Screw ~ Heh oldest anime fan I ever met got lots of respect for you and your way of the Otaku plus tries very hard on what he does.

Zeta ~ Met him when the forum started nice and kool person to talk to also loves to spam. And a very ecchi person o.o

Hyo ~ Corrects what we all do wrong keeps the forum clean as much as possible lol and very nice and kool ^^

Rei ~ Hmm recently became a mod and is very active and helps keep the forum alive plus he plays stream xD Im in good therms with him =]

Tyron~ A very hard woking/active person earns all of our respect on what he does a very good job as a mod. Also loves anime/manga alot met him on BT xD SMOD type of person in my book

Katakato ~ Anub you can say ? Well you guys might not know him but he does a very good job as a SMOD plus a RL friend from school.

Will update later Im really Tired

If you not on there means I dunno you well yet or I haven't added since this takes a while to type lol

Last edited:
Me and Vulgar and mods? When did this happen?

Lol, I'm just kidding, I know it was a accident. But you may want to fix it and move me and VulgarRhythm to the member section.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Sakai Ray - Joined at the same time I did! Sakai Ray is awesome! he has been the biggest force and contributer to Zoku Haven. He has always helped me out when i needed it, and is hard working and creative. Not a day goes by when one of his posts doesn't have me laughing! Sakai Ray, you rock man. Cake to you!

Amanda- Such a sweetie. Great and funny to chat with because she's so bubbly! And huge thanx to her for giving me the shot at being a mod!

Shadow_Strider-Brings new meaning to multi-tasking. A one man army on the net. Class act as well.

Rei Ayanami - Has the best taste in anime! An NGE fan to the bone! Shares the same Rei MOE with me. A blast to chat with, and the seemingly otherworldly ability to always end up one post ahead of me or behind me in the chatbox!

ok, i know i'm missing a few people, but my attention span is not this long...

Kenzou

pink spider
Gnome: ~ Anime Guru. Gnome constantly offers loads of information on anime and never leaves you wanting more out of his posts.

Ray: ~ Awesome guy. Saw him on BE and TNF but didn't really know him until AB where we continuously chatted about Clannad and Fate/Stay Night. He's also the reason why i am here at ZH. He personally invited Gnome and I.

Amanda: ~ One of the coolest admins i've ever met. She's not a total douche because she has power over everyone on the forum, and she treats everyone with respect. I don't know her well enough to add more, but i hope to add more in the future.

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
I don't know many of you yet.. DX

Ray: Get's 100+posts in a blink of an eye. A great, admin was it? ^^; Anyways, he's a very realiable person and grea to talk to. Very o.o

Choochi: Choo-chan! Great fun to talk to and an awesome GFX artist XD

Aznshorty: She has a kind personality from what I know so far. ^^ The goddess like boss of the Shorty's tea house. Fear her button!

Serph

I am The Light
Ray:Very cool person young and full of life. Likes to watch sponge bob and like Novel Games lol and a Big shana and fate/stay night Fan a damn spammer lol

Kenzou

pink spider
First post needs to be updated D:.

random: ~ Cool guy, real easy to chat with although i havent chatted with him much. Posts lots and keeps up his activity.

Ray - met him in BEmp. Great guy! He's an ex-FMP fan. Now a great FSN fan especially Saber's hero...lol

Blue-Fish - met her in BE and BEmp.... nice, friendly girl...Fun to chat with...and pretty cute..^^

Mushbah - met him in BEmp... also a great guy... sometimes or should I say always have weird ideas? lol

Aznshorty - met him in BE and BEmp. POT fan!!! I also think she's a nice girl... and a good dango creator!