Yea, Its been a ride...
Someone needs to CnC

[SPOILERA]Large piece

Small piece

[/SPOILERA]

Original was a render.

For small piece, I basically just resize large piece. :p

Also, should I add text and C4D?
(Didn't notice before when I posted, sorry)
I'd say you have something more to it, its very plain right now (Even more so seeing the original).
Sounds like you like C4D, so I'd try that. Text is also a good way to fill up the empty space, so why not.
Maybe try to get the C4D effects to focus on the main guy? I mean you can do whatever you want right now with it, since its pretty light on effects right now.

@ Emmie - I dunno, maybe? I'll see what happens, but I might do what you suggested + darkening the tag a slight bit more so the glow is a bit more effective. I dunno yet >__>"

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Emeralda says =>
@Chimer Rawr, sure, you can, pretty much to every site but pr0n ones.

Anyway, I totally love this one:

I haven't seen anyone making graffiti like stuff yet, so it seems really refreshing.
@ Emeralda => sorry my internet connection jumped off till now so i wasn't able to answer before now...

Thanks for your comment on my "work", this one was one of my best i think ^^
And to be totally honest i've made a tag first and then i've reworked it and it give what you like, but i trully bad at making graffity, i don't have any drawing skills...

But i'm glad you liked a piece of my work.

PS : i dont know how to quote x(

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!

oh in case your wondering nah the pictures dont actually join...I dunno why it looks like they do.

Question: Do they need Border or not? Thats all I need. Dont need to comment about others since its fail icons anyway and I lost the freaking PSD

Your icons look pretty:)

Oh and does anyone know if there's a way to fix the quality of images when you upload then on other sites? Because lately when I try to upload an image that looks perfectly fine on my computer, it looks crappy on an image hosting site. >_>

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Catch me on MSN, I will test something out. Other than that, try hosting it on different image hosters and make sure it's set to high quality if such an option is available.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Oh and does anyone know if there's a way to fix the quality of images when you upload then on other sites? Because lately when I try to upload an image that looks perfectly fine on my computer, it looks crappy on an image hosting site. >_>
I think sometimes the resolution you use on the image in photoshop might have something to do with it, but I'm not entirely sure on that. 72 is the standard for images that plan to be uploaded on the web, though I see 300 sometimes as well. Again, I'm not entirely sure if this is what effects stuff like this, but its just a guess~

Catch me on MSN, I will test something out. Other than that, try hosting it on different image hosters and make sure it's set to high quality if such an option is available.
I don't have an MSN, I don't really go on a computer/laptop much to have use of one.... >< I did try photobucket, tinypic, and imageshack. None of them worked so in the end I sharpened the image a whole lot and then uploaded it. Which just made it a bit better but still LQ. >_>

I think sometimes the resolution you use on the image in photoshop might have something to do with it, but I'm not entirely sure on that. 72 is the standard for images that plan to be uploaded on the web, though I see 300 sometimes as well. Again, I'm not entirely sure if this is what effects stuff like this, but its just a guess~
I use GIMP though and this problem hasn't happened before... And I've had a lot higher and lower resolutions, it's just started happening today. ;--;