God?

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
Did they same some years back that they found jesus's bones or something? Ah well, I don't know much about this subject cause I'm Buddhist. :\

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
It's written in the bible somewhere that jesus disappeared to Nepal sometime and apparently he studied Buddhism. That makes me laugh.

I am an atheist throw and throw I believe there is no god out there of any kind the closest would be Buddha though but he was not god but he was real.

I do not believe and I will not post some of the stuff I could say because I would probability be banned.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Did they same some years back that they found jesus's bones or something? Ah well, I don't know much about this subject cause I'm Buddhist. :\
Buddhist also, religion outside of my own definately isnt my strong suit. in any case people are entitled to believe what they want and its not my business to say their religious opinion is wrong.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Buddha and Jesus were really people, but I just don't think Jesus can turn H2O into wine... -_-" Besides the fact that it's physically impossible(Like turning Lead into Gold) what person could do that without equipment?

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
the bible was written few hundreds years after jesus's death. i reached the conclusion that you shouldn't believe everything the bible says. if we were to respect that, women will walk after men and carrying their stuff, like slaves. plus the bible should be read between lines, cause it often contradicts itself.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
That's, true... o_O

Then here I go. Well the bible has been rewritten a bunch of times over hundreds of years.

There's that story about Adam and Eve(I'm not sure if that's how you spell it). Well if we started with two people wouldn't their children be... Um... Retarded. So it's obviously not true.

Lets see. If God was real then why were all these other religions created. If this "God" was real we should have stayed with only one. Because of these religions wars(Crusades ) were started and many died.

What about evolving from animals. We obviously did. Why are we so similar to monkeys. Animals change all the time. We humans are animals too. Why can't we have changed from something. We all originated from a single cell creature(something like that).

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Yeah, true. I've finally run out of things to say. -_-"

But I find that Christians push their religion onto other people. Like this moron started saying stuff about things he learned at Church in the middle of Science class. He was saying crap about how evolution isn't real or something.

Like I almost got this teacher cause she was talking about God and stuff...(She was a science teacher too... -_-").

im catholic but im not that too fanatic. i dont even go to mass except during weddings. LOL.
the thing is i hate religion, it divides people. it triggers war. it makes people crazy....
maybe ill become an atheist. LOL
maybe theres a higher being. i dunno.
i just dont believe in religion.

i believe God exist..... the world actually peaceful, but human are the one that causes problem (Global Warming, Extinction of animals, etc)

I was baptised as an Anglician Christian, but I don't really go to Church. (I used to go to sunday school while my nan used to attend church)

=/

I kinda grew out of it though, since I believe in Shinto and Celitc realigon more.

=/

Serph

I am The Light
But if there is a god who are we to ask help if we the ones that started all this bad things to the world we as humans have to stand up for our self and clean up the mess we did :p