Gym

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Okay, as of lately I have been going to the gym, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to become bigger. I am quite skinny right now, but I would like to bulk up a bit, so any tips and I would be very grateful

Even if they are not tips for me, any exercise programmes/diet/training would be good for others, thanks.

Sanae

Staff member
I don't work out :)P), but I have a close close close friend that does and they say this:

-work out three times a week
-eat a lot of chicken steak and fish
-drink a lot of milk and get lots of whey protein in ur system
-drinking water is important too
-very important
-I cant stress that enough
you dont get enough water ur body cant rebuild muscle like its supposed too

also they should stick to lean meats
and dont eat three big meals
eat 6 small mealls a day
get lots of fruit
its even good to buy and eat canned fruit because that syrup you get in the cans will help you put on weight
so they should drink that
We' hope that helps ^^ I'll pass along some other tips if they come up ^^

Okay, as of lately I have been going to the gym, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to become bigger. I am quite skinny right now, but I would like to bulk up a bit, so any tips and I would be very grateful

Even if they are not tips for me, any exercise programmes/diet/training would be good for others, thanks.
Do less set's with larger weights instead of more sets with smaller weights.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Workout light in the morning to get your body slightly stressed at the start of the day. Workout hard late at night. When you workout late at night and go to sleep short after, your muscles rebuild faster. Off course the next morning will be painful, but that's only for a week really.