Have you ever been beat up?

well, if my little sister running around and hitting me with whatever she could get her hands on is "been beaten" then i definitely was, since i couldn't fight back, being my little sister and all, cause i would get scold by my parents.
i hated how she always won :p

Nope, never had a problem with bullies. Once they see me chargin mah lazors they all run.

Jokes and internet memes aside, I've still never had any sort of problem with bullying. None of the schools I've ever had any bullies. Well, unless you call playing pranks on underclassmen bullying.

The problem with never being bullied is that I'm a total weakling, I've never thrown a single punch in my life. And the only time's I've injured someone was when I accidentally jump kicked my friend while we were messing around.

Lol, nope i've never been beaten up, I've been attacked by 10 people my age all at once but i ended up walking away afterwards leaving them rolling on the floor in pain :p (They were asking for it)

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i usually fought my sister, but we always ended up laughing at each others bruises and so on. i don't i could call this beaten up.

haha no never always been the big guy that no one is brave enough to mess with unless its just for fun and if they go to far I will hurt them.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
When I was younger I used to get hastle of some Polish children, untill the day they felt my rage and since then never walked within 50 meters of me.

No, unless you count the uncountable times I've been chased by my psychopath cousin while he holds a knife towards me or tries to use weapons against me when we were both younger. (never landed a hit or anything, so no scars :p)