Hell yeah! I am here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Wow, what is that, my 10th, 100th forum?! Hahahahaha.As far as I know this one will kick-asses!! Let's rock everybody!Oh yeah, so at least there is a guideline. So let's see:
1. How did you find this website?
Nah, I didn't find it. I was told to join it hehehe
2. What are your favorite anime?
Hum... it's hard to have only one fav. Let's see I love the horror type animes a lot, like Higurashi series and Elfen Lied
3. What are your favorite manga?
I don't tend to read mangas. I am reading Elfen Lied and it's pretty nice.
4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?
I don't have specific music interests. I have sounds I don't like of course. I am into Rock and Anisongs styles at most.
5. Where are you from?
Brazil!
6. What is your occupation?
I am a Computer Science Academic. I do web development as a freelancer too.
7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?
I am a geek! What else? I know how to manage GIMP and do simple avatars and sigs too hehehe.
8 Tell us about your interests besides manga and anime
Friends in general. Some gaming is nice too.Well, I think that's it! Wanna ask something? Feel free to do so :3

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
You actually followed the guide. Good job! Then again everyone that's going to join for a while, we probably know them pretty well.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Dark, if you know web development, get your ass in the Coders group! :DOr we could make another group, "Skinners" or "Designers" or "Forum GFX Team" something to that effect, if by "web development" you mean the look of the site.Tell me what you can do you magnificent bastard!

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
@ZN: hahahaha, I thought it was clear, I guess not XDWeb development is the coding part of it (PHP, mySQL)I sucks at design, even though I have to do that part too in some of my projects.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Oh okay, so you DO code...excellent >DIf need be, would you be willing to do some coding work? Obviously since this is a phpBB board, there's PHP out the ass XDWe're also using MySQL, so hey, if I need your help, I'll ask you :DAnd hey, if you want, I can throw you in the Coders group.

Status
Not open for further replies.