Hello?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='dark_9tails']Omg. This thread is really funny ;haha;

Welcome, Noex! Weird thing I find you being more carefree in here rather than in MF xD[/QUOTE]

Totally agreed, especially with his Dr. Stein avatar in MF lol

I was hella surprised to see him in the spam section!! :O

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='insane-azn']Totally agreed, especially with his Dr. Stein avatar in MF lol

I was hella surprised to see him in the spam section!! :O[/QUOTE]

Yeah! And that avatar does suit his personality in MF.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! Man, I've gotta check that out XD

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='dark_9tails']Yeah! And that avatar does suit his personality in MF.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! Man, I've gotta check that out XD[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah I know, you should check out the I confess forum. I'm sure there are others, buy can't think of any as of now

noex1337

Emmie was here
Really? I have two different personalities? That's interesting. I didn't notice that.

@Vandalle: You're on MF? I'm not familiar with you.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='insane-azn']LOL yeah I know, you should check out the I confess forum. I'm sure there are others, buy can't think of any as of now[/QUOTE]

LMAO! It took me some time to get to see his post xD Not only him, but Pimpd too xD

@ Noex: Seriously yes. You do XD You sound more like a typical being in here.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='dark_9tails']LMAO! It took me some time to get to see his post xD Not only him, but Pimpd too xD

@ Noex: Seriously yes. You do XD You sound more like a typical being in here.[/QUOTE]

True that! First time I've seen pimpd around the spam forums too lol. Usually when I talk to him he's all serious hahah. Also his avatar on MF is quite like that too

You're making him sound like some alien with no emotions Here LOL

Bố

@noex: I lurk 100% of the time. I joined since 2009. I stalked most of the members in the Coffeehouse. Not the recent one......since most of them lock their VM or have weird image and color on their profile >_____>"........that makes it really hard for me to read if I don't login.

I also joined the AG months ago, since August 2010.........but kind of migrated to here :3

and Pimp......I saw her.......lol......

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='dark_9tails']LMAO! It took me some time to get to see his post xD Not only him, but Pimpd too xD

@ Noex: Seriously yes. You do XD You sound more like a typical being in here.[/QUOTE]

Oh NO! I must revert to my robotic, unemotional self!

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Vandalle']@noex: I lurk 100% of the time. I joined since 2009. I stalked most of the members in the Coffeehouse. Not the recent one......since most of them lock their VM or have weird image and color on their profile >_____>"........that makes it really hard for me to read if I don't login.

I also joined the AG months ago, since August 2010.........but kind of migrated to here :3

and Pimp......I saw her.......lol......[/QUOTE]

pimpd is a guy.

What's your ID on MF, if you don't mind me asking.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='insane-azn']True that! First time I've seen pimpd around the spam forums too lol. Usually when I talk to him he's all serious hahah. Also his avatar on MF is quite like that too

You're making him sound like some alien with no emotions Here LOL[/QUOTE]

Totally man. I wonder what makes them being so serious on MF. Prolly because MF has too many members? I wonder hm...

Well, yeah. xDDDD Doesn't he sound like one to you? xD

[quote name='Vandalle']@noex: I lurk 100% of the time. I joined since 2009. I stalked most of the members in the Coffeehouse. Not the recent one......since most of them lock their VM or have weird image and color on their profile >_____>"........that makes it really hard for me to read if I don't login.

and Pimp......I saw her.......lol......[/QUOTE]

Pimpd = a girl? :confused2:

[quote name='noex1337']Oh NO! I must revert to my robotic, unemotional self![/QUOTE]

NO DON'T DO IT! XD See? You're really funny here xD

Bố

Nah.......I'm pretty sure pimp is a girl >_______>"...............that's what noex said and he's her friend, right?

[quote name='insane-azn']Thing is, when I did, I was unaware that she was the epitome of trolls. It was only after I befriended here that I found out she was an idiot. But that doesn't mean I can break the friendship cos it will be too harsh. In a bit of a bind here, hmm...[/QUOTE]

alright, got mixed between noex and insane.........

and I'm pretty sure you've never heard of me.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Vandalle']Nah.......I'm pretty sure pimp is a girl >_______>"...............that's what noex said and he's her friend, right?

[/QUOTE]

I did? When?

[quote name='Vandalle']

alright, got mixed between noex and insane.........

and I'm pretty sure you've never heard of me.[/QUOTE]

Oh, no. That was Pijoed.

Bố

*cough* I fixed my mistake *cough* it's because I was reading your convo with insane and my eyes must have tricked me into thinking it was you.

@noex: *cough* oh.......the p *facepalm* >_______>"...........

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
@dark 9 tails: noex is a real boy!!! :D

@Vandalle: No no you've got it all wrong... I was talking about "pijoed" LOL

@noex: I too like your more human side dude, it adds more character. Everyone needs to chill out once in a while :)

Bố

I'm on Chrome and I think this forum can auto-update. *__________* pretty wonderful here........

Yeah..........pjoed.......the bikini swimsuit girl.........