Hello?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='noex1337']At that point, it's like trying to break up with your girlfriend right after you propose.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what?!!

Ok then, see ya dude :D

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Vandalle']sure.............but nobody is visiting SG much ._______. and what're we gonna name it?

and pjoed will be kind of WTF ._______. she seems to like you *reads the two's convo*

@dark: He did vm her lol. 6 pages even.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there aren't a lot of SGs here ._. We shall name it "Nirvana". Lol joking. Idk.

:OOOOOO Wow. That sure is a lot of messages xD

[quote name='noex1337']At that point, it's like trying to break up with your girlfriend right after you propose.[/QUOTE]

Agreed xD

[quote name='insane-azn']Holy crap Vandalle, you're stalking me?! Well I'll be, I'm honored LOL

And yeah, I think it's cos I was being too nice too her, or something. Oh how I regret that T-T

Btw there is a solution, we can tak this convo to the Boys vs Girls thread[/QUOTE]

You're one nice guy from what I see xD

I actually don't wanna reveal my gender >_> But meh...xDDDD

[quote name='noex1337']You guys could continue. I'm tired[/QUOTE]

No don't get tired >______> *haunts Noex*

Bố

@dark: She said my heart hurt and he said "Oh, alright, take care."

It's past the point of simple breaking up.........___________.

Bố

@Insane: teasing is fun /dancedance

and you asks her to be friend with you.......... hm.......it's going to be hard......_______.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
@ Vandelle: LOL! That's so sweet xD Lulwut? Azn was the one who sent the request? xD

@ Azn: I or maybe we can't stop teasing you dude. It's really fun xD

Btw how do I search for your profile, Azn? Did you post in the Coffeehouse before?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Thanks girl! Or dude? xD

I somewhat pity Azn because some of his questions weren't answered. And I have a hard time understanding Pijoed's messages ._. I think I'll have to stop spamming in here *goes to Spam area*

@ Azn: That sounds a bit sarcastic to me lol