Hellsing

Krahe

Full of bees
^ Huh, I thought that the DVDs came with duel audio. Meh, whatever; I kind of liked the English VAs.

Anyway, check this out. Accourding to the fall '06 Right Stuf catalouge, Hellsing Ultimate is going to be released 12/05 (just in time for the holiday season). The description: A darker, bloodier retelling of [Hellsing], but sticks closer to the story as told in the manga.

I think I'm going to check that out. But first I have to find someone to mooch it off of. Hehee, I'm so cheap. ^^'

well when i first came across the anime i downloaded it and saw it dubbed in english and it wall kinda cool but when i read the manga the anime didnt seem that good so .. im totally with the manga

uriel

;) well the manga and anime are different and so is the new Hellsing Ultimate ;) , ok so the story line is different in each and the efects and actions to, but i like both and the new one i got the ova fir episode suposidly from what i saw and its resumed, they put about 3 episodes into one but its a hell lot pshyco than the last series ^_^ more blood and it look way better and cooler. oh the episodes are only suposed to come in dvds since it isnt rated for tv from what ive herd and they last 50 mins. ^_^ thats all i cna say i may be wrong sinc ei knew this a few months ago ;)

I saw the anime and I thought it was one of the best out there. I only just started reading the manga and watching ultimate though and they pretty much push the anime down to the bottom. But I still cant get enough of Alucard no matter where he shows up him and walter.

Archangel

the anime was ok but the ovas were better and the manga was the best out of the three . The anime itself is pretty good ,better then most but it could have been better .
Also one thing that i was told but im not sure if true is that a new hellsing ova is coming out next month

Archangel

That was harsh, I can feel the dagger in my heart............help.........help me...............I feel so cold.........mommy................... :blink:

but thats cool whatever works for you man. -_-