Help

I need a new manga to read, lately I've been rereading old series that I read in the past. Any ideas are helpful, comedy, fighting, etc.

Generally want a good story with comedy, some sort of romance, and violence involved. Can be fantasy or real. Toss some ideas out there, and I guess as time goes on I can help narrow it down.

Archangel

Ok here we go i tell you the mangas ive read to see if it helps you.
1.GTO , its great must read if yo havent
2.Air Gear , funny as shit and alot of echhiness pluss good story
3 Hellsing , its better then the anime
4, Death Note , has slot of detials so it helps you with the anime
5, Bleach , it just great
6.Getbackers, I love the series to death
7. Battle Royal, This manga is crazy, great , insane. It is also a must read
8. Preist , its kinda like hellsing
9.Satan , great manga with a good story its made by Naruto maker twin brother (read it , its sweet)
10. physic Academy , its a good story
11. Vampire Night , its iight good story with vampires
12. early days , its GTO but in his younger days
13. Rose Red , its a great manga i like it alot but its hard to find online cuz its new only 1 volume but it will catch on like wild fire so dont worry youll find it soon.
and alot more but i cant remember them all

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-20-2007 @ 9:43 PM) [snapback]5146[/snapback]</div>
9.Satan , great manga with a good story its made by Naruto maker twin brother (read it , its sweet)[/b]
Darn you, I wanted to mention 666 Satan! LOL

Anyway, the only one I can think of now is Faeries' Landing. Here's the Wiki page if you need more info.

if you didn't read these series yet i think you'll like these mangas

-slam dunk (very funny)
-gantz(it's crazy but +18 years old)
-vagabond(history,samurai)
-fruits basket (romance,comedy)
-mars (maybe psychological and romance)
-GTO-Great Teacher Onizuka(funny)
-death note
-samurai champloo (it is short manga but funny)
-rurouni kenshin (i love kenshin :p)

I'd prefer if the series is completed by the way.

To cut things off, I have read:
Gantz to an extent, GTO, Kenshin, Physic Academy, Airgear, 666 Satan, Flame of Recca, Love Hina, didn't like Fruits Basket, Marchen Awakens Romance, and that's all I can remember right now.

Looking at your already-read list, I'll try my best to give some good recs.

[x] Shaman King
[x] Planet Ladder
[x] Angel Sanctuary
[x] Fruits Basket
[x] Hot Gimmick
[x] Eden: It's An Endless World!
[x] Samurai Deeper Kyo
[x] Saikano
[x] Vampire Hunter D [these are actually novels, but they were the basis for the anime and therefore deserve a rec alongside the manga]
[x] XXXHOLiC
[x] President Dad

Hopefully, they will be fitting to your taste. I know I loved them. :)

Barnes and Noble is a good place to start, but the best place to go is Waldenbooks which, at least in my neck of the woods, has a wider selection than B&N.

There's also Amazon and the online sites for B&N, Waldenbooks and Borders. They have a pretty good stock on things.

[sly] Of course, there are also other ways of acquiring manga, but I didn't tell you anything. [/sly]

I'm new to manga but here is my list of what I'm reading and finding enjoyable....

-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Full Metal Panic
-D. Gray-man
-Death Note

Manga I've noticed gets expensive after awhile, I buy my manga from Borders.

Archangel

Yea i love Borders is the shit i go at least once every two weeks at the mall to chill at their Cafe while reading manga. You just cant beat that its relaxing pluss sweet and my homie goes with me to , so we just read , eat ,and drink for like 3 to 4 hours.

hanamichi is very funny guy but my favorite character is rukawa kaede...i'll watch the anime again :p (by the way,it has 101 episodes hehehe)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ 3-24-2007 @ 10:01 PM) [snapback]5352[/snapback]</div>
Oh my gosh, soooo long. I read that the manga goes on farther than the anime. Is that true?[/b]
yeah that's true...