Hey hows it going everyone?

Archangel

Hey everyone Im Sanji1P ( if you couldn't tell) lol , anyway i just wanted to say that ive teamed up with Nori and the rest of the staff to help the Forum out as much as possible and i ve become a Administrator. I hope that we ll all have a good time on the site and if there anything i can help you all with hit me up . I also hope you will all enjoy the forum as much as i will helping it. So everyone throw it up For Nori and the rest of the staff , cuz it will be my pleasure to help yal out :D

i love this pic

Archangel

After 48 views I finaly got a reply . Thanks alot Nori for giving me a chance to help out the forum bro. Its going to be fun :D working with you.

Congrats Mr. New Admin! Even though I know I'm alittle late I'll but I thought I'll show some love if I can.

Again, Congrats! ^_^

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
Yeah I have to admit he was the first member to comment on here......... I'll always continue to keep the forums here spambot free through teamwork w/ you and Nori.....

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
Ty. ^_^ How many little bots have we destroyed so far???? I've lost track of how many we've destroyed......... I don't know why the little bots post when we're on.... They should at-least wait until both of us are off........ The next bot I see is going straight to hell!!!!!!!!!!!

lol hey im new to this. lol i never knew there was a bot hell? 0_o if there was.... my bots probably there right now XD cuz my bot bit the bust, its six feet under, sleepin with the fishes whatever u wanna call it lol